Wenatchee Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are involved in an accident, the effects of your injuries can be long lasting and devastating. The medical treatment that you may have to go through, may drain you financially or you may not be able to work as a result of your injury. It’s important that you obtain the best legal advice as early as possible so that your personal injury lawyer can be able to preserve all the evidence that you need to succeed in making your injury claim.
In spite of the fact that you may be under a lot of pressure to settle for less than you deserve, it’s important that you select a law firm that’s well-experienced in handling personal injury cases, committed to your needs, and that will be able to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact Craig Swapp & Associates, lawyers are waiting to talk to you. By choosing our attorneys in Wenatchee, you’ll be able to get all of these benefits. Our firm practices a wide variety of personal injury law such as, negligence, motorcycle, automobile accident, wrongful death, medical malpractice and disability or social security. Get in touch today and discover what your new Wenatchee personal injury lawyer can do for your case.
What A Personal Injury Attorney Needs From You
To establish the details of your claim, your personal injury lawyer will need to know:
- The details of the injuries you suffered, diagnosis and treatment you received
- The date of the accident, how and where it happened (and who was at fault)
- The contact details of the witnesses, if any
Your personal injury lawyer may also ask for:
- Any evidence that can be used to support your personal injury claim
- Proof of your lost income and other financial expenses that you have incurred as a result of the injury
- Documents relating to your insurance policies (such as motor or household insurance) to check whether the policies will cover the legal costs of your personal injury claim
Contact a Wenatchee Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you’re looking for legal advice concerning a personal injury claim, we invite you to contact our office to schedule a free and confidential appointment in our offices. We cover cases across the state. Our live chat is available 24/7. You can also call us at 509-252-5037 at ANY hour, or send us an e-mail for a quick response.
|YELLOW PAGES||Check Rankings|
|CITY SEARCH||Check Rankings|
|INSIDER PAGES||Check Rankings|
Listen to what our clients are saying:
The lawyers all have been very helpful.Once a month they would call to let me know any new information, I felt they are working for me. I will tell people about Craig Swapp . Thank you.