Wyoming Defective Product Lawyer
Every year, many people are injured and even killed by defective and dangerous products. If you’ve been affected by an unsafe product, a defective product lawyer in Wyoming could help you recover a settlement.
Manufacturers, distributors, and even retailers have a responsibility to the customers of the products they make, ship, and sell. When a defective product is the culprit for your injuries, these parties can be held responsible for the aftermath. Your injuries can happen in an instant. The results are often long-lasting, however.
The good news is that you may be eligible for financial compensation via a defective product claim. It’s important that you contact a Wyoming defective product lawyer as soon as possible to avoid delays or other problems with your claim. Find out more in a free consultation with Craig Swapp & Associates.
How Do Defective Products Cause Injuries?
Every year, thousands of people are injured by unsafe or dangerous products. But what makes a product unsafe isn’t always the same type of defect.
Generally, products have three different types of defects, and filing a claim for your injuries and damages requires you or a lawyer to figure out which ones caused you harm.
- Defective Design – Some products have a design with some sort of inherent flaw that makes them unreasonably dangerous to use. These products can be said to have been defectively designed.
- Defective Manufacturing – Sometimes a product’s design might be safe, but it’s the final product itself that deviates from the original design and proves unsafe to consumers.
- Defective Marketing – This form of a product defect refers to a product’s lack of written instructions for safe use or lack of warning about potential consequences of unsafe use.
Regardless of the actual problem with a product, what’s clear is that unsafe consumer products can have disastrous consequences, with severe injuries up to and including death.
When someone else’s mistake causes you or a loved one pain, you deserve justice. And you might be surprised that more entities than just the manufacturer can be held liable for your injuries. Some other examples include:
- Third-party contractors
If you’re unsure about the potential at-fault parties in your defective product claim, you can talk to an experienced product liability lawyer who can ensure that all responsible parties are served with a lawsuit.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Get in a Defective Product Claim?
The actual value of a product liability claim can depend on a number of factors, including the extent of your injuries and damages, as well as the gravity of the negligence the implicated parties are responsible for.
Generally, damages in these claims are broken down into two types: economic and non-economic damages. Some examples of both of these include:
You can contact an attorney to learn more about how you can maximize the amount of compensation available to you in a product liability claim.
Injured by a Product? Contact a Defective Product Lawyer in Wyoming
Were you injured after using a product? An experienced Wyoming defective product lawyer with Craig Swapp & Associates is here to help.
Call 1-800-404-9000 or fill out the form below to unlock a free consultation; one call is all it takes.
Awards & Associations:
- Types of Product Liability Claims
- Expecting the Unexpected – webinar by Todd Handley
- Montana Car Accident FAQ
- How Is a Personal Injury Settlement Paid Out?
- What Is the Average Payout for a Personal Injury Claim?
- Suing for a Roundup Cancer Diagnosis
- When to File a Defective Drug Lawsuit
- Common Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- Lower Stress in 3 Easy Steps Webinar with Kirk Duncan
- Mass Torts in the U.S.: Things to Know