Idaho Car Accident Lawyer
After sustaining injuries in a traffic accident, you need to know how to get the most money possible out of the insurance company to cover your losses and damages. Find out how to handle your case by working with an Idaho car crash lawyer.
It’s simple: When you’ve been injured in a car crash, you should receive the compensation you need to repair your vehicle, pay for your recovery, and get your life back to normal. Sadly, insurance companies often refuse to comply with what would seem to be their reason for existing. Instead, they worry more about protecting their profit margins by minimizing what they pay out in your settlement.
An Idaho car accident attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you get the compensation you need to make all of the above points come true. We can negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, thereby ensuring that you receive the full settlement you are entitled to.
Know Who Caused Your Auto Wreck
Because Idaho utilizes comparative negligence when determining personal injury settlements, it will be essential to prove that you had little to nothing to do with causing the collision. Your car accident lawyer in Idaho will conduct a full investigation into your wreck and determine what the cause was. In many cases, more than one party might be at fault—some of them not so obviously—and you will need to name them all in your claim in order to obtain full compensation.
These are just a few of the potential causes that will need to be considered and investigated:
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of auto accidents, often involving cell phone use, eating, or other activities that take the driver’s attention away from the road.
- Drowsy Driving: Drowsy driving can be a significant problem, especially during long trips or after a night shift. Fatigue can slow reaction times, impair judgment, and increase the risk of an accident.
- Reckless Driving: Reckless driving, often involving speeding, is a common cause of auto accidents. Excessive speed can reduce a driver’s ability to react to changing road conditions, increase the severity of an accident, and decrease the chances of survival.
- Intoxication: Intoxication by either drugs or alcohol can severely impair a driver’s ability to operate a vehicle safely. Driving under the influence is illegal and can lead to serious accidents.
- Dangerous Road Conditions: Idaho roads can present a variety of hazards, including steep drop-offs, potholes, uneven lanes, and other dangerous conditions. These conditions can contribute to auto accidents and can be made worse by adverse weather conditions.
- Defective Car Parts and Tires: Defective car parts and tires can increase the risk of an accident by reducing the performance and stability of a vehicle. Tires with insufficient tread or worn suspension parts can increase the risk of a crash, especially on wet or slippery roads.
No matter the cause of your Idaho car accident, your car accident lawyer in Idaho will know how to pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries. That’s because we know personal injury law inside and out, and we’re ready to apply our knowledge and dedication to your car accident claim.
Get Fully Compensated for Your Collision Injuries and Damages
While the insurance company might put up a fight, you should expect to be fully compensated for all of the losses and expenses you have experience because of your Idaho car accident. Some of these will be financial expenses proven with bills and invoices, while others will be intangible, non-economic damages that represent how your quality of life has been negatively changed by the accident.
Damages in Your Accident and Injury
Your Idaho auto accident lawyer will ensure that you receive the most compensation possible for every damage you suffer because of what happened:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages, income, and future earning potential
- Vehicle repair and replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress and permanent disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
Get in Touch with an Idaho Car Crash Attorney
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we have a thorough understanding of personal injury law and the successful track record to prove it. Whether your auto accident claim can settle out of court through negotiations or needs to go to trial, we can get you the largest settlement possible for your case.
Schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced Idaho car accident lawyer and find out how we can help you get the money you are entitled to. Just complete the form below or give our office a call at 1-800-404-9000.