Wenatchee Car Accident Lawyer
If a car crash has left you dealing with injuries thanks to someone else’s negligence, you deserve financial compensation. Find out how to get it by working with a Wenatchee auto wreck attorney.
An auto wreck can leave you feeling traumatized and confused about what to do next. Once an insurance company gets involved, you may feel even more helpless as you watch your medical bills mount and your vehicle go unrepaired while the insurer delays settling your claim.
Car accidents are almost always caused by someone else’s careless behavior, and if you weren’t responsible, you may be entitled to compensation for damages caused by the crash.
Finding out if you have grounds for a case is the first step. A Wenatchee car accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can answer all your legal questions and get you the compensation you deserve.
Determining Cause and Negligence After a Crash
Figuring out who was at fault in a car accident means determining who acted carelessly. In many cases, common sense will tell you who caused an accident, but you may not know how to build a case proving it.
Car accidents are often the result of multiple factors, and recognizing everything that may have played a role in your wreck will strengthen your case and secure the largest possible settlement.
Listed below are just a few of the factors that your Wenatchee car accident lawyer will need to investigate when determining who was to blame for the wreck:
- Speeding – Driving over the posted speed limit puts everyone in danger and leaves the driver responsible for any accidents caused.
- Distracted Driving – Eating, using a cell phone, dealing with a pet, or even talking with other passengers can all lead to distracted driving, which is a major cause of auto wrecks.
- Drunk Driving – If an accident occurs while the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, he or she is nearly always found to be negligent.
- Dangerous Roads – Many single-car wrecks are the result of roads that have not been cared for properly, which means that a driver may recover accident costs from the government agency responsible for the road’s regular maintenance.
- Road Construction – Roadwork can require drivers to negotiate unknown, chaotic conditions, and if another driver isn’t paying careful attention, wrecks can easily occur.
Compensation for Your Car Accident
While determining cause and fault in an accident is incredibly important, you must also take the time to learn the full value of your claim before accepting a settlement from an insurance company.
An accident lawyer from our firm can help you evaluate each and every loss you’ve suffered. These are just a few of the costs that will need to be considered when assessing the value of your claim:
- Both current and future medical costs
- Any lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Pain and suffering, both physical and emotional
- Property damage
- Rental car and other transportation fees
- Reduced enjoyment of lif
Contact a Wenatchee Auto Wreck Attorney
After all you’ve been through, the last thing you need to worry about is fighting with an insurance company. Make sure you get the compensation you deserve by working with a lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
To receive a free consultation with a Wenatchee car accident lawyer, contact us through the form below or call us at 1-800-404-9000.