Walla Walla Personal Injury Lawyer
The toll an injury takes on your life can be enormous. Reduce the impact by getting the compensation you deserve with the help of a Walla Walla personal injury attorney.
Accidents can happen to anyone at any time, but if an accident happened to you and you were not responsible for it, you may want to seek financial compensation for your injuries.
You might not realize just how much your injury is costing you and your family until it’s too late. Serious injuries can result in lost wages, extensive medical bills, and emotional distress. Even less serious injuries can be expensive and could affect your quality of life now or down the road.
You deserve compensation for your injuries and the other losses you’ve experienced as a result of your accident. A Walla Walla personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can evaluate your case and determine how much your injury claim is worth.
We will work tirelessly to see that you get the compensation you deserve.
What Constitutes a Personal Injury Case?
There are thousands of different ways for someone to hurt you, and many of those ways could form the basis of a Walla Walla personal injury case. The essential factor is that the accident was the fault of someone other than yourself.
Here are a few common types of injury cases that a Walla Walla personal injury attorney could assist you with:
- Workplace Accidents – Many workplace accidents include a third party other than your employer who may be at fault for your injury. A third party can be named in a workplace accident injury claim.
- Traffic Accidents – No matter what type of vehicles were involved—trucks, cars, motorcycles, or others—you are entitled to seek compensation from the driver, construction crew, parts manufacturer, or government agency responsible for your accident.
- Product Liability – If a defective or malfunctioning product injured you when you were using it correctly, you might be able to name the manufacturer in your Walla Walla personal injury claim.
- Premises Liability – If you are injured on another person’s property, he or she can be held legally responsible for any injuries you sustained, such as a fall or burn.
- Medical Malpractice – If you were hurt while under the care of a health care provider because of negligent or careless actions, you might be able to file a medical malpractice claim.
Compensation for Your Personal Injury
Personal injuries can alter the course of your life, and getting the compensation you deserve may be imperative to your future health, income, and quality of life.
However, keep in mind that many states have a statute of limitations for filing injury claims, so contacting an attorney quickly is essential to getting the compensation you deserve. In Washington, the statute of limitations is three years from the date of the injury.
Here are some of the things we consider when evaluating your claim to provide you with maximum compensation:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost income and lost earning potential
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Property damage
- Reduced quality of life
Contact a Walla Walla Injury Lawyer
Working with Craig Swapp & Associates can give you the best possible chance of receiving compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered. We know how essential compensation is when you’re injured because of someone else’s negligent actions, and we want to make sure you get what you’re owed.
To speak with a Walla Walla personal injury lawyer, give us a call at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out our online contact form, which you’ll find at the bottom of this page.