Suing for Minor Car Accident Injuries | Craig Swapp & Associates
Touch Below for a free case review
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9 Slide 10 Slide 11 Slide 12 Slide 13 Slide 14 Slide 15 Slide 16 Slide 17 Slide 18
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

Suing for Minor Car Accident Injuries

When you’re minorly injured in a car accident, you might actually find yourself relieved. After all, your injuries could be worse, and you’re not even required to stay long at the hospital. However, you were still injured, and even a quick patch-up can get expensive.

Suing for minor car accident injuries can be more difficult because you’re only asking for a limited amount. However, it’s important to remember that, when you didn’t cause the accident that injured you, you deserve funds to pay for your recovery—no matter how minor.  

Fortunately, our lawyers at Craig Swapp & Associates are there to help. We’ll help you secure the full compensation you deserve for your claim when you’re injured—in any capacity—in an accident.

Compensation for Minor Injuries

Even if your injuries didn’t permanently affect your life, you deserve the full compensation you need to recover. That compensation should at least cover economic damages, though you might have suffered some non-economic damages, as well.

Your economic damages include any financial effects of your claim. For example, you might have suffered a serious cut during the accident, which could require stitches. Although this isn’t a major injury, you shouldn’t have to pay for the injuries someone else caused.

Make sure that you include any non-economic damages, too. Although you might not have suffered severe pain or distress from a minor injury, an auto wreck can still be traumatic. If your car accident affected your life mentally or emotionally, enlist a lawyer to help you calculate the costs of those intangible losses.  

Protect Your Claim

When you’re injured, a car crash claim is the surest way to obtain compensation for your damages. It’s important to remember that there are several ways your claim could be at risk, such as when fault is determined.

In Utah, If you’re found even partly at fault for the accident, it can hurt your claim. For example, they may claim you were driving distracted at the time and were unable to avoid the collision. If you don’t dispute that claim, you might be found 15 percent responsible, which leaves you with only 85 percent of your compensation.

If you’re found more than 50 percent at fault, you could lose the chance at any compensation. An experienced car accident lawyer can help you protect your claim from accusations of fault.

Sue for Your Injuries with Our Help

Unfortunately, many people might think that suing for minor car accident injuries is pointless when, in fact, they could be entitled to that compensation. You should be able to recover without worrying about your financial state.

If you’re struggling to get compensation for minor injuries, seek out help from a lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates. Our attorneys can help you decide whether to fight for your compensation for minor injuries, and we’ll explain how we can help when you take advantage of our free consultations.

When you’re ready to seek out your compensation, reach out by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by completing the online form below.

Craig Swapp & Associates
9980 S 300 W Suite 400, Sandy, UT 84070
Map / Directions ? Phone Number: (800) 404-9000