When taking a medication prescribed by your doctor—or even an over-the-counter drug recommended by your pharmacist—it is completely reasonable to expect to see improvements in your health. Sadly, defective drugs sometimes reach the market and cause serious injury and harm to consumers.

If this is your situation, it is your right to file a personal injury lawsuit, and a Spokane defective drug lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you do so.


Washington State Statute of Limitations

Once you know that a defective drug was to blame for your injuries, you will want to begin working with a Spokane defective drug lawyer immediately. Once the statute of limitations has been exceeded—three years in Washington—your case can be thrown out of court regardless of how valid it is.

Filing immediately does not prevent you from seeking compensation for future medical bills, either. It only means that your opportunity to sue is preserved, so act as soon as possible.


Compensation for Your Injuries

Your Spokane defective drug lawyer will help you recover financial compensation for all of the ways taking a bad drug has impacted your health and lifestyle. These may include any of the following items:

  • Funds to hire a caregiver
  • Having your medical expenses covered
  • Transportation expenses
  • Lost wages due to being unable to work
  • And more


Defective Drugs FAQ

Each Spokane defective drug lawyer from our office is regularly asked questions about bad drugs. Most people want to know their options after being harmed. Here are a few of our answers to some of these questions:

What is a defective drug?

A defective drug either does not perform as it should or has serious side effects that can negatively impact your health and quality of life. In some cases, the impact on your life can be severe.

Who is responsible for my pain and suffering?

Who is at fault depends on why the drug is defective. It could have been the manufacturer, wholesaler, or even the healthcare professional who dispensed the medication.

What are my legal options?

If you have been harmed by a defective drug, you can pursue financial compensation from the at-fault parties. This is usually done through a personal injury lawsuit, and may either settle out of court or go to trial for a court-rendered verdict.


Speak with a Spokane Defective Drug Lawyer

To find out more about your legal options and to discuss what we can do to assist you, call and schedule a free consultation with a Spokane defective drug lawyer today.

To arrange a time to meet with an attorney, call Craig Swapp & Associates at 1-800-404-9000 or complete our online form below.