Spokane Construction Accident Spine Injury Lawyer
If you suffered a debilitating back injury while working on a construction site, you could qualify to receive more money than what work comp provides. Find out by speaking with a Spokane construction accident spine injury lawyer.
Spine injuries suffered in a construction accident will affect your life in ways that you could have never imagined. The traumatic experience can leave you and your family devastated. Whether you suffer from a serious back injury causing chronic pain or full paralysis, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries beyond what workers compensation pays.
In some construction workplace injuries, you can file a personal injury claim against a negligent third party if they caused your accident. To ensure that you receive the payout you are entitled to, a Spokane construction accident spine injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you through the legal process to obtain the best possible outcome.
Workplace Accidents and Third Parties
Accidents in the workplace can be tricky to tackle on your own. It is possible that a party other than your employer caused your spine injury. To ensure that we can get financial compensation for all of your losses, we first need to determine who is responsible for your accident and how much your clam is worth.
You may believe that your only recourse to recover compensation when you’re injured on the job is workers compensation insurance. However, in certain situations, you can file a personal injury lawsuit to claim losses that workers comp does not cover.
If you suffered spinal damage due to one of the following reasons, we can help you recover full compensation:
- Third Party – If a third party, such as a contractor or property owner, is at fault, you can pursue damages in civil court.
- Defective Equipment – If your back injury was caused by malfunctioning or defective machinery, you can file a product liability claim against the product manufacturer.
- Maintenance Company – If a maintenance company failed to properly maintain the equipment, you can seek damages.
- Employer’s Intentional or Egregious Negligence – In the event that your employer caused intentional and egregious harm, you can pursue further damages.
- No Work Comp Coverage – You can file a personal injury claim when your employer fails to carry work comp coverage at all.
Recovering Damages for Your Spinal Injury
Our goal is to help you recover full financial compensation for your back injury so that you can move on with your life. Spine injuries are serious, often leading to long-term or lifelong treatment that can wipe out your finances. To ensure that you won’t have to worry about how you are going to pay your bills, we will aggressively fight to ensure you get the funds you need from the responsible party.
We are dedicated to helping you recoup all of the following damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Mobility equipment, such as wheelchairs and scooters
- Lost wages and future income
- Rehabilitation services and physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life
- Alterations to your home and vehicle to accommodate a permanent disability, such as paralysis
Contact a Spokane Construction Accident Back Injury Lawyer
Craig Swapp & Associates is committed to helping you fight for the compensation you deserve. Please call 1-800-404-9000 for a free, no-obligation consultation or fill out our online contact form found at the bottom of the page today.