Spokane Construction Accident Broken Bone Lawyer
A bone injury suffered on a jobsite can leave you unable to work and buried in medical debt. To find out if your accident qualifies for more than work comp, speak with a Spokane construction accident broken bone lawyer.
Suffering broken bones while on the job can be a painful and traumatic experience. Not only are your injuries painful, but your medical costs and out-of-pocket expenses can leave you with a huge dent in your wallet. Your financial future could be in jeopardy, leaving you and your family struggling to make ends meet.
Employers are obligated to keep their employees safe. When safety protocols are not actively enforced, accidents can happen. Whether your bone fracture was due to defective machinery or falling debris, you might qualify to file a personal injury claim to pursue compensation for your injuries. A Spokane construction accident broken bone lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to.
Construction Accidents and Broken Bones
When a bone fracture happens at work, workers compensation insurance does not cover all of the losses. In certain situations, you can file a civil claim for financial recovery against the person or party responsible for the negligent act, which might be any of the following:
- Manufacturers of defective equipment
- Maintenance companies failing to properly maintain equipment and machinery
- Third-party contractors and property owners who fail to maintain a safe industrial job site or construction site
- Employer who inflicts harm due to intentional and egregious acts
To ensure your bone injury case will result in a maximum payout, we will investigate and examine all the evidence and negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome.
Construction Sites Can Be Dangerous
Safety is the number one concern when accidents happen in construction work environments. Employers are required to abide by strict rules and regulations overseen by OSHA. When safety protocols are not taken seriously, accidents can happen.
The most common types of accidents causing broken bones on construction sites are as follows:
- Slip, Trip, and Falls – Falls, slippery surfaces, and obstructions
- Falling Objects – Falling debris, tools, or a collapsing roof
- Ladder and Scaffolding Accidents – Falling from high areas or defective or poorly maintained ladders
- Heavy Machinery Accidents – Heavy machinery can be defective or malfunction
Recovering Damages for a Bone Injury
There is no doubt that the construction industry is the most dangerous work environment in the country. Your broken bone may have caused you trauma beyond the physical fractures, causing financial turmoil and pain and suffering.
To ensure that you receive a payout for non-economic damages and all of your financial losses, you’ll need to file a personal injury claim if your accident meets the necessary criteria. Damages can be recovered for the following losses:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future income
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Medical devices and mobility equipment
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Contact a Spokane Construction Accident Bone Fracture Lawyer
To recover the maximum compensation available for your broken bone, Craig Swapp & Associates is committed to fighting for your rights. Contact us online through the form below or call 1-800-404-9000 for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.