Spokane Construction Accident Brain Injury Lawyer
Nothing can change your life as thoroughly as a severe head injury. If you were hurt on the job and a third party other than your employer was responsible, a Spokane construction accident brain injury lawyer can help you get compensated.
Construction work is by far the most dangerous profession of any industry. Brain injuries are not uncommon in construction accidents and are one of the most traumatizing injuries you can face.
The aftermath is not only painful and agonizing, but your financial livelihood might also be at stake if you can no longer work. Workers compensation insurance may help you in the short term, but how about in the future?
Most accidents are the result of negligence, and if a third party was at fault for your injuries, you may have legal recourse for additional compensation. Whether you suffer from a concussion or serious brain damage, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit to recoup financial compensation for damages suffered.
To understand your rights, consult with a Spokane construction accident brain injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates who can help you obtain the largest settlement possible.
Construction Accidents and Liability
Because workplace accidents generally involve employers who have workers compensation insurance, we can help you recover an additional financial settlement if we can determine that a party not affiliated with your company is at fault for your traumatic brain injury.
Typically, workers comp is your only chance of getting any type of financial help for on-the-job injuries. However, there are exceptions to this rule if one of the following situations applies:
- Third Party – If a third party contractor or property owner is negligent, you can file a personal injury claim for damages.
- Maintenance Company – If a maintenance company failed to properly maintain equipment, you may be able to file a claim.
- Defective Machinery or Equipment – If your accident was the result of defective or malfunctioning equipment, you can file a product liability claim against the manufacturer or distributor.
- Toxic Substance Injury – If your brain injury was the result of toxic substances, you can file a toxic tort lawsuit against the manufacturer or distributor of the chemicals.
- Employer’s Intentional Act – If your employer intentionally and egregiously harmed you, you can file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer.
- No Workers Compensation Insurance – If your employer does not have workers comp coverage, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against them.
Seeking Financial Compensation for Your Traumatic Brain Injury
Your head injury may be putting a financial strain on you and your family. Workers comp is capped at a percentage of lost wages and your medical bills. What if you can no longer work? What about your physical and emotional pain and suffering?
Our number one goal is to fight for your rights and get you the settlement you deserve for what your brain damage has put you through. We can recover compensation for the following damages that apply to your traumatic brain injury:
- Medical expenses, current and future
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages and future income
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Lost enjoyment of life
Consult with a Spokane Construction Accident Head Injury Lawyer
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we will fight for your right to obtain maximum compensation for your brain injury. Call 1-800-404-9000 or fill out our online form below for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.