Spokane Rollover Accident Lawyer
Whether your vehicle was the only one involved in the accident or not, you can find out if you have grounds to seek financial compensation by speaking with a Spokane rollover accident lawyer.
If you have been injured in a rollover accident, it’s highly likely that you are suffering from catastrophic injuries and emotional trauma. Rollovers are highly dangerous and often cause fatal injuries.
Regardless of the extent of your injuries, it is wise to hire a Spokane rollover accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates to represent your interests. We can ensure that you are treated fairly, and that you receive as much money as possible for your injuries.
Rollovers and Fault
For you to receive compensation, someone else needs to be at fault for what happened. This can be tricky in a rollover accident because they are often single-car crashes. However, even if you were the only car involved, it might be possible that an external factor, such as a poorly designed road or SUV, contributed to the cause.
This requires investigating all of the factors leading up to your accident.
What Caused Your Rollover?
Rollover accidents are typically caused by more than one factor:
- Road Conditions – The government is tasked with maintaining roads to certain safety standards. If they failed to do so and this led to your accident, you can sue them.
- Road Construction – If your accident happened in an area where there was ongoing roadwork, the construction crew or their employer could be at fault.
- Defective Auto Parts and Designs – Manufacturing and design defects can cause rollover accidents, so we will investigate whether this element was present in your crash.
- Other Drivers – If you wrecked after being hit or were run off the road by another vehicle, the driver would be responsible.
Get More for Your Rollover Damages
Rollover accidents can lead to devastating injuries, and we can help you minimize the financial impact you suffer by maximizing your potential compensation. All of your future needs should be factored into your payout—not just your current losses. Some of these damages will be financial in nature, while others will be non-economic and reflect how your quality of life has diminished because of your injuries and experiences.
We will calculate all of your rollover-related expenses and losses when valuing your claim:
- Lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Medical devices and mobility equipment
- Transportation expenses
- Cost of retrofitting your home
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Spokane Rollover Attorney
After your rollover accident, the insurance will do everything it can to minimize what it needs to pay you. We can assist you by filing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf, negotiating with the insurance company, and ensuring that you are treated fairly and receive a comprehensive settlement.
We offer all new clients a free case evaluation that carries no obligation to proceed, so there’s no risk involved in finding out what your best options for compensation are. To get started, call 1-800-404-9000 or complete the form below to speak with an experienced attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates.