Roy Car Accident Lawyer
With a Roy car crash lawyer’s help, you can get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
Car accidents are often the result of another driver’s negligent actions on the road. Unfortunately, incidents like these can leave innocent motorists injured and saddled with expenses like medical bills.
If that’s your situation, you should know you have a right to pursue compensation for the suffering and financial hardships you’ve endured. But filing a car accident injury claim is no walk in the park.
In addition to piles of paperwork, you could face shady insurance company tactics and negligent parties who are hesitant to admit that they are to blame for your injuries. But you can remove that stress and reduce your chances of failing by enlisting the help of a Roy car accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
Who’s at Fault?
When you team up with a Roy car wreck lawyer, the first thing he or she will probably want to do is determine whose fault your accident was.
While the other driver might seem like the immediate answer, other parties could be to blame, too. Below are some additional parties you could name in your car accident injury claim, depending on the circumstances of your accident:
- A Manufacturer – If a part on any car involved in your accident malfunctioned and caused the crash, you might be able to pursue personal injury compensation from the manufacturer of that part.
- A Government Agency – If a road hazard caused your crash, you might be able to hold accountable the government entity responsible for keeping the roads safe for travel.
- A Third Driver – This one can get complicated, but it does happen sometimes. If a driver caused a second driver to swerve into your path and hit you, for example, you might be able to name the first driver in your claim.
For most Roy car accident victims, the primary reason to file an injury claim is to receive compensation to help them deal with the financial setbacks tied to their crash. Those financial setbacks can be severe and far-reaching.
If your claim is successful, you might be able to receive compensation for the following car accident damages:
- Current medical bills and expected future expenses
- Damage to your vehicle
- Wages you lost during your recovery
- Wages you will lose because you’re unable to return to work
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
Your attorney will assess the severity of your damages to determine an appropriate value to place on your claim. Without a lawyer’s help, you might fail to predict future medical costs or other damages that could harm your future financial wellbeing.
Contact a Roy Car Accident Attorney
When you’ve been injured in a car crash, you need serious legal representation to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. You can expect a battle with the insurance company and other parties, and you won’t want to come to that fight without Craig Swapp & Associates backing you up.
We’ll make sure your rights are protected while we handle your car accident injury claim from start to finish. And we aren’t afraid to take the fight for your compensation to court.
To speak with a Roy car accident lawyer, give us a call at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of this page.