Pocatello Personal Injury Lawyer
If an accident of any sort has left you seriously injured, you might be eligible for financial compensation. Find out by speaking with a Pocatello personal injury lawyer.
One person’s negligence can lead to a heavy financial, physical, and emotional burden for the victim. Every Pocatello personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates takes pride in fighting against these injustices. If you or a loved one have suffered a tragic injury or worse, we can help you get the compensation you need to help in your recovery. We are here to stand with you because we understand your struggle.
There are many different factors that can cause a serious injury. One could be caused by an accident at work, a crash on the highway, or an injury from a defective product. Don’t let the burdens of an injury-causing accident disrupt or change your life. Take a step in the right direction and get back on track today by pursuing financial compensation through a personal injury claim.
You Could Be Eligible for Compensation
Your Pocatello personal injury lawyer will work with and represent you, helping you settle in or out of court. We represent victims of negligence who have been hurt in a wide variety of different accident types:
- Traffic Accidents – The most common type of personal injury case in the United States, car, motorcycle, bus, and semi-truck accidents occur when one driver doesn’t follow the rules of the road or isn’t as careful as he or she should be. These drivers can be held financially responsible for any injuries incurred during a crash.
- Slip-and-Fall Incidents – This type of accident usually happens when a personal or commercial property owner does not keep the premises safe. These claims are based on premises liability laws.
- Medical Malpractice – You expect your healthcare professional, such as a doctor or nurse, to provide competent care. However, if your provider was negligent and failed to provide quality care, you can be injured and sue for medical malpractice.
- Product Liability – This refers to a seller or manufacturer being held liable for putting defective products into the hands of consumers.
- Construction Injuries – Accidents that happen on jobsites can result in serious and disabling injuries that often lead to time missed at work. Discuss your legal options with us today to find out if you’re eligible for more than workers comp.
- Wrongful Death – When a person dies in an accident that could have been prevented, surviving family members can file a wrongful death claim.
Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury
If you were injured in Idaho because of another individual’s careless or reckless actions, you may be entitled to compensation for hardships, harms, losses, and damages caused by your accident and injuries. Types of compensation available may include any of the following:
- Loss of income
- Loss of services
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
In some cases, you may also receive punitive damages. These are only available in cases where the defendant’s misconduct was extremely negligent or intentional.
A Pocatello Serious Injury Lawyer Can Help
When a catastrophic injury incident occurs, a Pocatello personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you file your claim for compensation. Our lawyers work with insurance companies and businesses regularly on behalf of clients like you to help reach full and comprehensive settlements. Schedule your free consultation by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by completing the form below.