Orem Truck Accident Lawyer
Work with an Orem truck accident lawyer and give yourself the best chance for receiving the comprehensive compensation that you deserve for your truck crash injuries.
An accident with a semi-truck or 18-wheeler can happen in an instant, but it can take a very long time to recover from the injuries that result. In some cases, permanent disabilities result, making it impossible to fully recover at all.
Whether your own commercial truck accident resulted in a broken bone that will heal in time or paralyzing spinal damage, you deserve to be fully compensated for any damages and losses that you’ve experienced. By working with an Orem truck accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates, you can get a comprehensive settlement that will allow you to make the fullest recovery possible.
Who Caused Your Semi-Truck Collision?
Receiving compensation for an 18-wheeler accident first requires determining who was at fault. This challenge tends to be more difficult to solve in wrecks with industrial vehicles because of the sheer number of individuals and companies that operate and maintain these trucks. It’s entirely possible that more than one of these entities was somehow negligent and therefore partially responsible for causing the crash.
The investigation conducted by your Orem truck accident lawyer will uncover everyone who bore some of the negligence for what you went through. Naming them all in your personal injury claim will allow you to recover damages from multiple sources, thereby maximizing your potential compensation.
These are just a few of the entities that will need to be considered:
- Trucking company
- Commercial truck driver
- Cargo owner and loading team
- Maintenance company
- Truck part or tire manufacturer
Get the Most Money for Your Tractor-Trailer Crash
Once fault has been established, a demand for compensation can be made from each responsible party’s insurer. You should expect restitution for all of the financial damages and non-economic losses that you have experienced because of either the truck wreck or your injuries:
- Medical Expenses – Your current and future healthcare needs are easily the most important items that need to be covered. These expenses include surgeries, treatments, check-ups, and medication.
- Therapy – Whether you need physical rehabilitation or emotional therapy to treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), your settlement should provide for it.
- Lost Income – Your injuries could easily prevent you from working—at no fault of your own. Any income you lose because you can’t work should be estimated and included.
- Pain and Suffering – Whether your pain is physical or emotional, its effect on your life is very real.
- Lost Enjoyment of Life – The injuries caused by a semi-truck crash can easily reduce your ability to live life to the fullest and take part in the activities that you once enjoyed.
Help from an Orem 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we make it our mission to get our clients the monetary compensation they need to put their life back together. You don’t have to accept the minimal amount offered by the insurance company; instead, let us help you get the largest settlement possible.
To find out more about how we can help you, schedule a free consultation with an Orem truck accident lawyer. Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page or give us a call at 1-800-404-9000.