Craig Swapp & Associates is committed to continuing our high-level of client service during the COVID-19 outbreak. While our Washington office is closed due to the order of the governor, please be assured that your attorney and case manager are still working remotely from home on your behalf.
Because we know many clients are concerned about any person-to-person contact that this time, we have been utilizing technology to communicate, such as Skyping, Zoom meetings, emails, texts, and yes even phone calls. Much of the paperwork can be done using emails with attachments or with mail (we provide self-addressed stamped envelopes).
If you have any special request of us at this time, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. We encourage you to stay healthy and to practice prescribed hygiene habits to keep you and your family safe.
Thank you for your patience!
Awards & Associations:
- How do Personal Injury Attorneys get Paid?
- 10 Worst Pileups in Recent US History
- What is PIP or no-fault insurance?
- New Utah Winter Weather Restrictions Rule for Vehicles
- The Evolution of Vehicle Safety
- What to do When Your Car is Stuck in the Snow
- What to Do After a Hit-And-Run
- Tacoma Amtrak Derailment: Dozens Injured, At Least Five Dead
- Health Insurance Liens and Personal Injury Settlements
- I Was a Passenger in a Car Accident