Craig Swapp & Associates is committed to continuing our high-level of client service during the COVID-19 outbreak. While our Washington office is closed due to the order of the governor, please be assured that your attorney and case manager are still working remotely from home on your behalf.
Because we know many clients are concerned about any person-to-person contact that this time, we have been utilizing technology to communicate, such as Skyping, Zoom meetings, emails, texts, and yes even phone calls. Much of the paperwork can be done using emails with attachments or with mail (we provide self-addressed stamped envelopes).
If you have any special request of us at this time, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. We encourage you to stay healthy and to practice prescribed hygiene habits to keep you and your family safe.
Thank you for your patience!
Awards & Associations:
- Lower Stress in 3 Easy Steps Webinar with Kirk Duncan
- Mass Torts in the U.S.: Things to Know
- Common Causes of Product Liability
- Utah Strict Liability Laws for Defective Products
- Can I Change My Accident Lawyer?
- Insurance Claim Process for Car Accidents
- Is Talcum Powder Safe?
- Does Zantac Cause Cancer?
- Who Is Liable for My Defective Product Claim?
- Find the Good: One Tire’d Teacher