Springville Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident and are ready to seek compensation for your injuries, speak with a Springville injury lawyer today.
Accidents happen. But when they happen because someone else was careless or malicious, you shouldn’t be forced to pay for that person’s actions. Working with an experienced Springville personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates is a great way to secure comprehensive compensation that will allow you to regain your health.
What Types of Cases Warrant Personal Injury Claims?
Almost any accident you’ve been involved in could be considered grounds for a Springville personal injury claim if it was caused by the negligence of another person. Some of the cases we see most frequently include the following:
- Vehicle Crashes – Collisions involving motor vehicles and buses, trucks, pedestrians, bicycle riders, motorcycles, and other vehicles are all included in this category.
- Construction or Work Incidents – Injuries that happen while you’re on the job can warrant personal injury compensation under the right circumstances. Determining whether your case can be filed outside the workers compensation system is tricky, so speak with a lawyer.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Part of an area of Utah law called premises liability, these accidents are a result of someone not maintaining reasonably safe conditions on his or her property.
- Dog Bites – When a seemingly good-tempered dog suddenly attacks, serious injuries, which warrant serious compensation, can result.
- Product Liability – Products that are defective could include food items, prescription drugs, toys, vehicles, and appliances. Any product that harms you could be the result of the manufacturer’s negligence.
Being injured in any of the above situations means you are likely eligible to file a personal injury claim against the individual liable for your injuries. In Utah, you will have four years from the date of the accident to file your claim. Leave the technical details to your personal injury lawyer in Springville while you learn to live your life post-accident.
Injuries Associated with Serious Accidents
Each accident scenario has its own associated injuries. For instance, motor vehicle accidents often see a lot of spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries; medical malpractice suits often result in permanent disability or death; and in product liability cases, we see an increase in third-degree burns.
These types of severe injuries are life-changing to both the person injured and his or her loved ones. A traumatic brain injury can result in the patient having to relearn to do things like write, eat, and even speak, while spinal cord injuries and injuries stemming from medical malpractice deal with permanent disabilities, such as the loss of a limb or total paralysis.
Whatever the injury, our duty at Craig Swapp & Associates is to see to it that you are fully compensated for the wrongs done to you. Your medical care expenses, lost wages, and loss of enjoyment of life are just a few items we consider in seeking reasonable compensation. Your Springville accident injury lawyer will help you manage the legal aspects of your claim during your recovery.
Contact a Springville Personal Injury Attorney
Serious injuries are challenging to recover from, but an attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates can help ease some of that burden by handling your claim for compensation.
Our attorneys are committed to winning you the substantial compensation you need to rebuild your life. To schedule your no-cost consultation with a Springville personal injury lawyer, give us a call at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out the contact form below.