Renton Personal Injury Lawyer
Getting the compensation you deserve could be as simple as making a phone call. For help with your personal injury claim, call a Renton injury lawyer.
Suffering a serious injury can cost thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Luckily, a Renton personal injury lawyer can help you get compensation for your damages and justice against those responsible. Our team at Craig Swapp & Associates has the experience and winning background to help you achieve your goals.
Personal Injury Case Examples
Personal injuries can involve several types of accidents and exponentially more causes. We’ll investigate every angle of the circumstances behind your injuries to determine what caused them and who’s to blame.
Below is a breakdown of some of the types of Renton personal injury cases we handle.
Motor vehicle accidents can involve pedestrians, bicyclists, and, of course, all types of cars, motorcycles, and trucks. These cases may implicate other drivers, vehicle manufacturers, construction crews, or even the government for their roles in the accident.
Product liability covers bad brakes, toaster fires, inadequate instructions, dangerous designs, and tainted medicines and foods, all of which make for complicated cases due to the many groups involved in product design, manufacturing, and marketing.
Premises liability includes many types of accidents that occur on someone else’s property due to the property owner’s negligence, including slip-and-fall accidents, dog attacks, unfenced swimming pools, and unsecured dangerous equipment.
Construction and workplace accidents generally fall under the workers compensation system, but the benefits will usually leave you short on your costs. If a third party other than your employer or a defective product was involved in your accident in Renton, you might be able to pursue personal injury compensation.
Medical malpractice brings a separate world of legal problems and is often difficult to prove and win, even when it involves a clamp left in a patient after surgery or the wrong medications being provided. Still, negligent healthcare professionals should be held accountable, and a personal injury lawyer in Renton can see to it that they are.
Types of Injuries
Your doctors, physical therapists, and psychologists will be thoroughly interviewed to help us determine what injuries your accident caused, how bad those injuries are, and for how long they might affect your life.
The following are some serious injury categories included in many Renton personal injury claims:
- Head and facial damages can cause traumatic brain injuries, loss of hearing and eyesight, and disfigurement.
- Neck, back, and spinal trauma can lead to paralysis and chronic nerve damage, causing constant numbness, tingling, pain, or limited mobility or control.
- Broken bones can cause permanent limping and might be so severe that amputation is the only safe option.
- Severe and large-area burns often require several rounds of skin grafts and are extremely painful for a long time.
- Internal bleeding and organ trauma is easy to miss and deadly when not treated immediately. You may even require transfusions or an organ transplant.
- Losing a limb, whether it was violently removed in the accident or in the operating room after the fact, will change your life forever.
Recovering Fair Compensation
Your financial compensation depends on your lawyer thoroughly analyzing everything you’ve spent or will spend, any income lost or potentially lost, and any non-economic damages due to your injuries. We’ll tally up everything to itemize in your Renton personal injury claim.
Depending on your situation, we may seek compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Immediate and future income loss
- Disability accommodations
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium, care, and companionship
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
Connect with a Renton Personal Injury Attorney
An important part of choosing a Renton personal injury lawyer is finding one you can work well with. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation legal consultation with Craig Swapp & Associates by filling out the form below or calling us at 1-800-404-9000.