Everett Personal Injury Lawyer
Your injuries matter to us. An Everett injury lawyer with our firm is prepared to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
A serious injury can have a lasting impact on your life—not just physically, but emotionally, psychologically, and economically. Fortunately, if you suffered an injury at the hands of another person, you can be compensated for the trauma you have experienced.
If you have been injured in an accident and another person is at fault, you may be entitled to compensation. However, your insurance company and the negligent party may not want to pay what you are due. In cases like these, an Everett personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates can help you navigate the personal injury claim process as you try to get back on your feet.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
The accidents that lead to personal injury claims in Everett vary widely, from asbestos to bus accidents. If the fault is on the other person, nearly any type of injury can qualify. Proving fault is key; your claim could be devalued if you are found to be at fault.
An Everett accident injury lawyer from our firm can help you make a case and prove you are not at fault. Below is a small sample of the types of claims we handle:
- Medical Malpractice – Sometimes, the medical professionals we trust hurt us. Fortunately, there are laws and regulations to help you get the compensation you need.
- Premises Liability – In the state of Washington, hosts are liable for their guests of all ages. If you were hurt because of a hazard on someone else’s property, you may be eligible to recover compensation.
- Accidents Involving Cars and Other Vehicles – While many car crashes don’t lead to personal injury claims, the majority of claims filed deal with injuries victims suffered in accidents. No matter what type of vehicles were involved in your crash, you can file a claim to recover compensation if another party holds the blame.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrians are often injured because of other people’s poor or negligent decisions. Injured pedestrians have a right to pursue fair compensation for their damages.
- Product Liability – The products and goods you use on a daily basis are supposed to be safe. When a manufacturer is negligent and allows an unsafe product to hit the market, it can be held financially accountable for any injuries that result.
Compensation for Your Everett Personal Injury Claim
A personal injury can change your life, and those changes are not always physical. The loss of a limb, financial security, or a loved one can have a massive impact on your life, but a personal injury lawyer in Everett is here to help. We can help you evaluate your losses, from the financial to the emotional, to help you decide how to proceed.
Here is a brief idea of what should be considered when deciding the value of your claim:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost income
- Mental anguish
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Household services
Contact an Everett Personal Injury Attorney Today
While a serious injury can be traumatic, it’s important to take the proper steps to undo or mitigate the damage. You deserve proper compensation, and you can have that with the help of a lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
At our firm, we offer clients the opportunity to meet with an Everett personal injury lawyer without any fees or obligations. Give us a call at 1-800-404-9000 or complete the online contact form at the bottom of this page to schedule your free initial consultation.