The Car Accident Survivor’s Guide
One in twenty drivers this year will be involved in some type of auto accident. And if it happens to you, will you be prepared for dealing with the police, injuries and insurance hassles? To help you prepare for and survive your accident, Craig Swapp & Associates has prepared this informative eBook: The Car Accident Survivor’s Guide: What you should know before and after a serious car accident. This guide provides a general overview of what you should know about:
- How much insurance you should carry to protect you and your family from liability, as well as irresponsible drivers.
- Dealing with the police and witnesses, as well as the importance of documenting the accident scene.
- When you should seek medical care or physical therapy.
- Handling the long-term costs associated with severe injuries, including surgeries, disabilities, disfiguration, or future health issues.
- Insurance adjustors and the tricks they use to delay or deny you fair compensation for your costs following an accident.
- Property damage issues regarding the repair or replacement of your vehicle.
Awards & Associations:
- How do Personal Injury Attorneys get Paid?
- 10 Worst Pileups in Recent US History
- What is PIP or no-fault insurance?
- New Utah Winter Weather Restrictions Rule for Vehicles
- The Evolution of Vehicle Safety
- What to do When Your Car is Stuck in the Snow
- What to Do After a Hit-And-Run
- Tacoma Amtrak Derailment: Dozens Injured, At Least Five Dead
- Health Insurance Liens and Personal Injury Settlements
- I Was a Passenger in a Car Accident