Spokane Car Accident Facial Injury Lawyer
Disfiguring injuries can easily occur in car collisions, and you deserve to be fully compensated if it’s happened to you. Get a fair settlement by working with a Spokane car accident facial injury lawyer.
Many injuries can occur when you’ve been involved in a car accident, but disfiguring facial and blinding eye injuries can be both painful and permanent. Once the accident has occurred, you now have to tackle both the insurance companies and the mountain of medical bills.
The aftermath of a car crash can be extremely difficult to navigate, so you need someone experienced in this type of situation to fight for you. Hire a Spokane car accident facial injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
Your attorney will be your go-between with the insurance companies to ensure you are compensated properly for your injuries; however, the first step in the process is to determine who is at fault and what caused the accident.
Who Caused Your Auto Wreck Face Injuries?
Many things could cause a car accident, including a distracted or drowsy driver, faulty equipment, or other hazards on the roadway. Generally, once the cause of the accident is determined, assigning fault becomes much easier.
No matter how the accident happened, your insurance company and your attorney will want to determine fault. Note that if you are found to be at fault for the accident, your possible compensation will be reduced, making it necessary to work with an attorney who can minimize your level of fault.
Damages from Face and Eye Injuries
When you’ve been disfigured by an auto wreck, it’s important to get the most compensation possible so that you can recover to the fullest extent. In some cases, you might require a large number of surgeries to restore function and appearance, and this type of medical care is never inexpensive.
These are just a few of the potential injury types that we can help you recover damages for:
- Contusions and lacerations that result in permanent scarring
- Broken face, nose, and jaw bones
- Dental damage such as lost teeth
- Blinding eye injuries
- Damage done your hearing
What Is My Auto Injury Claim Worth?
While an accurate estimate of your claim can’t be determined without all of the facts, there are a few damages that are common to most injury claims:
- Medical bills, present and future as deemed necessary by a medical professional
- Lost wages, income, or earning potential as a result of the injuries keeping you out of work
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, or plastic surgery needed to recover from the facial or eye injury
- Loss of quality of life including not being able to live your normal lifestyle because of your injuries; or because of permanent disfiguring facial injuries
- General pain and suffering and emotional anguish caused by a disfigurement
- Loss of consortium if the damage done to your appearance has hurt your marriage or personal relationships
Contact a Spokane Car Accident Face and Eye Injury Lawyer
A car accident that leaves you with a disfiguring facial or eye injury can cause more than just physical pain. If you’re not at fault for the wreck, hire an experienced attorney to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact a Spokane car accident facial injury lawyer today for a free consultation by completing the form below or by giving us a call at 1-800-404-9000.