Pasco Car Accident Lawyer
A traffic collision can leave you badly injured and in need of compensation from those responsible. Get the most from your claim by working with a Pasco car accident lawyer.
Suffering serious injuries in a car crash can be one of the most traumatic experiences of your life. Your dreams and aspirations can be sidelined in a split second. Whether your injuries are temporary or permanent, the repercussions from a crash will not only wipe you out physically and emotionally, but they can also wipe you out financially.
You may have been hit by a driver who ran a red light or by a driver who was following you too closely. Regardless of how the wreck happened, if your accident occurred because of the carelessness of another, you can file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for your property damage and your injuries. A Pasco car accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you clarify your best options for recovering fair and full compensation.
Know What Caused Your Auto Wreck
There is a vast array of different reasons car accidents occur. Unfortunately, you were a victim who suffered the consequences that follow someone else’s poor judgment. There are many instances where a driver’s recklessness can ultimately lead to a serious crash.
To prove causation, your Pasco car accident lawyer will fully investigate your collision by examining and collecting evidence and piecing together the elements to validate cause and fault.
Your crash may have been caused by one of the following reasons:
- Distracted Driving – Drivers distracted by texting, using cell phones, eating, or virtually anything else
- Driver Error – Tailgating, failing to obey traffic signals and stop and yield signs
- Driving While Intoxicated – Driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs can impair judgment and driving ability
- Drowsy Driving – Lack of sleep can cause drivers to fall asleep at the wheel
- Speeding – Excessive speed can be dangerous and prevent a driver from stopping in time
- Reckless Driving – Purposefully driving in a dangerous manner
- Dangerous Roads – Roads that have been neglected of repair, such as failing to fix potholes or steep shoulder drop-offs
Insurance Companies and Car Crash Compensation
Taking advantage of your situation is what insurance companies do best. They will try to downplay your injuries and will not include all the damages you deserve in the initial settlement offers. As a result, they hope you will accept the low settlement amount they offer you.
Before accepting any settlement, it’s critical that you speak to a Pasco car accident lawyer from our office to understand what your claim is actually worth. We will protect your rights, include all the losses you sustained, and will negotiate a fair and full settlement on your behalf.
Damages we will consider when assessing your claim can include any of the following:
- Current and future medical costs
- Lost income and earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Decreased enjoyment of life
- Auto damage and repair
Contact a Pasco Auto Wreck Attorney
An experienced attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you recover maximum compensation for your damages and injuries. Call 1-800-404-9000 or fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page to schedule a free consultation with a Pasco car accident lawyer.