Pasco Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s carelessness, you have the right to seek compensation for your damages and losses. Find out how to handle your claim by working with a Pasco personal injury lawyer.
Accidents are a part of life. No matter what kind of accident you were injured in, the trauma and the pain are going to be the same. Whether you were hurt in a car accident, a victim of medical malpractice, or suffered injuries in a construction accident, your injuries have likely affected your life in ways you never imagined.
When you suffer serious injuries, your pain is not only physical and emotional, it’s also financial. With the high cost of medical services today, injuries can cost an astronomical amount of money to treat, leading you into major debt.
Negligence is the number one reason accidents happen. If your accident was the result of another person’s carelessness, you can file a personal injury claim to recover damages to pay for your medical bills and other damages. Contacting a Pasco personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates will help you get started on seeking justice for your injuries.
The Many Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury claims can involve almost any type of accident as long as your injury was the result of negligence. Some of the case types that your Pasco personal injury lawyer will have experience with include all of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Any type of traffic accident, including car, truck, motorcycle, and bus crashes, could qualify you for a settlement. You can pursue damages from a negligent person, municipality, road contractor, or vehicle or parts manufacturer.
- Workplace Accidents – You can file an injury claim against a negligent third party not affiliated with your company, including property owners, contractors, and product manufacturers.
- Product Liability – If your injuries were due to a product that is defective, you can file a claim against a negligent product manufacturer, distributor, retailer, or advertiser.
- Premises Liability – If you suffered injuries due to a hazard on a property owned by another person or business, you can potentially seek compensation. Examples include slip-and-falls, dog bites, and toxic hazards.
- Medical Malpractice – If a doctor, hospital, nurse, pharmacist, dentist, or some other licensed healthcare provider was negligent, you can hold them accountable.
- Wrongful Death – You can seek compensation from a person or party if a loved one was killed by negligence.
Recovering Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury Is Never Easy
Personal injury claims are complicated. To help you protect your rights, a Pasco personal injury lawyer from our firm will navigate the legal process from beginning to end while you recover from your injuries.
Collection and examination of evidence is necessary to build a case to recover a full settlement. Documentation from police reports, medical providers, and witnesses will all greatly aid in obtaining the compensation you are truly entitled to.
After we prove cause and fault, we will battle it out with the insurance companies to negotiate maximum compensation, which will include losses such as the following:
- Current and future medical costs
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Pasco Serious Injury Lawyer
Don’t take chances with your compensation. Instead, learn how Craig Swapp & Associates can help you successfully resolve your claim. Schedule a free consultation with a Pasco personal injury lawyer by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by simply filling out our online contact form below.