Coeur d’Alene Personal Injury Lawyer
Has a serious injury left you dealing with unforeseen losses and expenses? Find out how to hold the responsible party accountable by consulting with a Coeur d’Alene injury attorney.
When you’ve been injured thanks to someone else’s poor decisions, you could be facing mountains of medical debt and other losses all at no fault of your own. This is an incredibly unjust position to be forced into, and getting compensated is rarely easy.
By working with a Coeur d’Alene personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates, you can get the full compensation you deserve and hold the negligent party responsible. No matter how you were injured, as long as someone else was to blame, we can help.
Your Injury Could Qualify for Financial Compensation
With few exceptions, almost any accident type could qualify you to seek financial compensation through a personal injury claim. Idaho is a comparative negligence state, however, so any fault that the other party can push onto you will reduce your compensation proportionately.
This makes it critical to work with a Coeur d’Alene personal injury attorney who knows how to develop a powerful case for a variety of different accident types and injuries:
- Traffic Accidents – Cars, semi-trucks, motorcycles, buses . . . a crash with any of these vehicles could easily lead to serious injuries. The other driver, a business, or even a government agency could be responsible for causing the wreck.
- Work Accidents – While most on-the-job accidents will only qualify for work comp, if a third party or an egregiously negligent employer was to blame, your case might qualify for a personal injury claim.
- Product Liability – Defective products should never make it to market. If one made you ill or left you injured, you can hold the manufacturer to blame.
- Premises Liability – From slip-and-fall accidents at the store to dog bites at a neighbor’s house, if the property owner failed to correct a hazard and ensure your safety, you can hold him or her responsible.
All the Damages You Are Owed
Your attorney will make certain that the compensation you receive covers all of your damages and losses. You shouldn’t be satisfied with an inadequate settlement offer from the insurer, and we’ll make certain that you know the full value of your claim so that this won’t happen.
Your compensation needs to cover your future accident-related needs and not just the current damages. Additionally, you should also expect compensation for how your life has been negatively impacted, even if these losses don’t have an obvious monetary value.
Listed below are a few of the damages you might be able to include in your claim:
- Lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Medical expenses for medication, treatments, and equipment
- Transportation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
Connect with a Coeur d’Alene Injury Lawyer
When you need full compensation for a catastrophic injury, you need Craig Swapp & Associates on your side. We’ve helped accident victims from all over Idaho get the funds they need to move on and rebuild their lives. We can help you, too.
Schedule a free, no-pressure consultation with a Coeur d’Alene personal injury lawyer by calling 1-800-404-9000 or simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.