Cheyenne Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The injuries you suffered in a motorcycle accident were serious. If someone else is at fault, you deserve serious compensation. Get help from a motorcycle accident lawyer in Cheyenne.
Wyoming enjoys no shortage of picturesque scenery and landscapes, and there’s perhaps no better way to enjoy them than by going for a ride on your motorcycle. However, the unique, natural paradise sadly doesn’t insulate riders from the consequences of a motorcycle accident, which are often severe.
Motorcycles offer little in the way of protection, even if you wear your helmet and other protective gear. After a crash, you could be beset by serious injuries, expensive medical bills, and even emotional grief from the knowledge that someone else is responsible.
If you’ve been hurt, reach out to a Cheyenne motorcycle accident lawyer for a free consultation.
How to Respond to a Motorcycle Accident
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, your health must always be the first priority. Following these steps can help you get the assistance you need:
- Call 911 – If you’ve been seriously injured, your first reaction should be to seek immediate emergency medical treatment. You can call 911 from the scene of the accident to summon an ambulance. If you’ve been less severely wounded, you should still set a date to meet your doctor for an appointment.
- Get the Accident Details – If the police respond to the scene, they might even make a determination of fault—something that can help later. Make sure to grab a copy of the police accident report and exchange insurance information with the other party.
- Snap Photos of the Scene – If you’re physically able, gathering some physical evidence of the scene of the accident can only help you later. Consider also talking to witnesses of the accident to get their side of events.
- Contact a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Even if you feel your case is pretty cut-and-dry, you should still ask an experienced attorney to look over any offer to settle with the insurance company before accepting.
Compensation You Can Receive for Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The compensation you can receive in a motorcycle accident case is generally referred to as economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages represent specific losses, such as medical bills and lost income.
Non-economic damages, also called emotional damages, represent compensation for the other less-visible ways that a motorcycle accident can disturb your life. Some examples include damage payments for:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of quality of life
- And others
Reach out to an experienced attorney today for more information about how you can recover a full settlement.
Hurt on Your Bike? Call a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Cheyenne Today
Motorcycle accidents can be the fight of your life. But you don’t have to do it alone—contact a Cheyenne motorcycle accident lawyer with Craig Swapp & Associates who can help you recover a maximum settlement.
One call is all it takes. Reach out today by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by filling out the form below to learn more.
Awards & Associations:
- When to File a Defective Drug Lawsuit
- Common Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- Lower Stress in 3 Easy Steps Webinar with Kirk Duncan
- Mass Torts in the U.S.: Things to Know
- Common Causes of Product Liability
- Utah Strict Liability Laws for Defective Products
- Can I Change My Accident Lawyer?
- Insurance Claim Process for Car Accidents
- Is Talcum Powder Safe?
- Does Zantac Cause Cancer?