Boise Out-of-State Accident Lawyer
Getting injured in a car crash while away from your home state can create a confusing situation that makes it difficult to get compensated for your damages and losses. Find out how to pursue your claim by working with a Boise out-of-state accident lawyer.
While Boise might not be known as a major tourist destination, it does attract its fair share of out-of-state visitors. Being a visiting driver can often mean being unfamiliar with the local laws, roads, and traffic, leading to an increased risk of being in an accident.
When away from home, the aftermath of a crash can be an overwhelming experience, especially if your injuries are catastrophic or life-threatening. You might have concerns about the insurance benefits of the other driver, medical expenses, and how you will receive the compensation you deserve.
If you were injured in a car accident while visiting Idaho but are a resident of another state, contact an experienced Boise out-of-state accident lawyer who will help you get the compensation you need to pay for your recovery.
Building Your Out-of-State Car Accident Case
If you live outside of Idaho, there are important factors you need to know if you are injured in an accident while in Boise and the surrounding area. To protect yourself, it’s worth the time and effort to do your due diligence and follow these important steps:
- Always call the police as soon as an accident happens. A police report will be written to ensure the details of the accident are documented.
- Seek medical care or call an ambulance as soon as possible.
- Take photographs of the damage to your car and any injuries you sustained as a result of the crash.
- Get contact information from witnesses and make sure they give law enforcement a statement.
- Contact our office before speaking with an insurer.
These steps are crucial to building your case against the person responsible for the accident. The more details that are documented, the better your chance of winning your case.
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit After an Out-of-State Accident
Pursuing a legal claim against the person responsible for your injuries will occur in the state where the accident happened. If you are injured in Boise, an experienced car accident lawyer licensed in the state of Idaho will help you understand your case and provide you with the legal representation necessary to win a settlement to help you move on with your life.
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Cost of medication and mobility equipment
- Vehicle repair and replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress
Contact a Boise Auto Wreck Attorney
Every out-of-state accident is different, and it’s important that you find a knowledgeable Boise out-of-state accident lawyer who will work hard to recover the maximum compensation available for you and your family.
To learn more about how the experienced lawyers of Craig Swapp & Associates can help you protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve, call 1-800-404-9000 or complete the form below to arrange a free, no-pressure consultation to discuss your case.