The Craig Swapp & Associates Scholarship
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we believe in supporting the communities we serve, and that means investing in our youth. Young people who work hard, study diligently, strive for success, and believe in making the world a better place should be rewarded for their efforts.
To that end, we’re proud to offer a one-year scholarship to a deserving student! We’ve enjoyed a tremendous amount of professional success over the years, and we couldn’t have done it without the community. Helping someone’s dreams come true is just one of the ways that we’re saying thanks!
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- This scholarship is for one academic school year
- The scholarship funds will be sent via check
- The scholarship is open to anyone actively enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Please submit a 1,000- to 1,500-word essay in Word doc format detailing how you believe our legal system could be used to improve our society, or changes that you would make to our legal system with the goal of improving our society.
- Please submit proof of enrollment in an accredited university, such as an acceptance letter.
- Include the following information with your essay and proof of enrollment:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Complete address
- Email address
- Statement of your current academic status
- Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submissions is December 31. The winner of the scholarship will be announced by January 12.
- The scholarship winner will be contacted via Craig Swapp & Associates’ method of choice.
Submitting a scholarship application grants Craig Swapp & Associates express permission to publish the applicant’s name, educational institution, picture, and essay on craigswapp.com or in our other marketing and social media materials. This applies even if the applicant does not win the scholarship.
By submitting an application, you grant Craig Swapp & Associates permission to contact you with information regarding your scholarship application. This contact could take the form of a phone call, email, or written/typed letter. Craig Swapp & Associates may retain all communication but will not knowingly sell, share, rent, or otherwise transfer your information to other persons or entities except as specified on this page. The applicant’s information may be shared with ApricotLaw (the marketing partner of Craig Swapp & Associates), who will not knowingly sell, share, rent, or otherwise transfer your information to other persons or entities except as specified on this page. Applying for this scholarship grants Craig Swapp & Associates permission to contact the listed college or university in order to confirm your admission or enrollment.
Terms and Conditions
The submitted essay must be original and the applicant’s own work. Only one application is allowed per applicant per year. The scholarship is for one academic year only and is not renewable. By submitting a scholarship application, you verify that all requested and included personal information is both complete and accurate. Craig Swapp & Associates reserves the right to end this scholarship at any time.