Spokane Lost Load Truck Accident Lawyer
Trucking companies and truck drivers have a duty to keep themselves and other drivers safe on the road. If a load was not secured properly and a truck accident was the result, they would be at fault for failing to do so.
In this case, they would be responsible for the injuries you have suffered as a result of the load coming loose and falling off the truck bed. A Spokane lost load truck accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can take on your case and hold them accountable.
Depositions and Determining Fault
To find out who caused your 18-wheeler crash, we may need to conduct depositions so that we can ask under-oath questions. We are likely to depose the truck driver and someone from the actual trucking company.
We will need to ask questions such as the following:
- Who is responsible for tying down and securing a load on a daily basis?
- Who was responsible that day?
- What policies are in place to check the security of a load and were they followed?
- Did the equipment come loose or was it never secured properly?
- Is the equipment manufacturer to blame for creating a faulty product or was it user-error?
- Have these situations happened before?
The answers to these and other questions will help us determine who was truly to blame for your crash. It’s possible that another party—such as a retail distributor or a government agency—was to blame.
Common Injuries in Lost Load Accidents
After a semi-truck loses their load, there is no telling what will happen. The resulting injuries are often severe, given how suddenly this can occur. Semis frequently make use of interstate highways, so high speeds often factor into these collisions.
Common injuries in lost load accidents are listed below:
You may also suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and flash back to the wreck every time you are near a semi.
When most people hire a Spokane truck accident lawyer, they want to know how much compensation they can receive for their injuries. In Washington, there is no set amount; instead, it is based on how your injuries have impacted your life.
We will review all of the points listed below during your case evaluation:
- How much money you have spent on medical bills and are likely to spend in the future
- Need for rehabilitation services or ongoing therapy
- Whether you can return to work or are permanently disabled
- Expenses associated with your recovery
By looking beyond basic medical bills, we help our clients recover the true value of their personal injury claim.
Call a Washington Truck Accident Attorney
Get the help you need to win your case. While we cannot guarantee the outcome, we can guarantee that we will be dedicated to your case and aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
To schedule your free consultation, complete the form on this page or call 1-800-404-9000.