Spokane Auto Injury Lawyer
To get around Spokane, you need to use a vehicle, and sometimes vehicles can injure you. Whether it was a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus accident that injured you, a Spokane auto injury attorney can help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Auto accidents can be horrifying. And it doesn’t matter whether it was an accident with a small car or massive truck—your injuries may affect your life for years to come. There’s the physical pain of broken bones, spine injuries, or traumatic brain injuries, and then there’s the financial toll these injuries can take.
If your auto accident was caused by a careless or negligent driver, you are suffering the consequences of his or her poor actions. But you can recover compensation for your medical bills and other losses. Contact a Spokane auto injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates to will help you secure the compensation you’re entitled to.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Auto accident injuries are generally serious and sometimes life-threatening. It’s best to seek medical attention immediately after your crash, even if you feel your injuries are minor. Sometimes, vehicle crash injuries are not discovered until days or weeks after the accident, when symptoms are noticeable and the injury can be more dangerous.
The following are some common injuries that result from auto accidents:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Because an impact can cause the brain to bounce against the skull, brain injuries can range from minor concussions to major TBIs that cause long-term or permanent brain damage. Immediate medical attention is necessary because brain injuries often do not show up right after the accident.
- Neck and Spine Injuries – Vehicle accidents can cause whiplash and neck strain as your head bounces upon impact. Back injuries include damaged vertebrae, bone fractures, and spinal cord injuries, which sometimes cause paralysis like quadriplegia or paraplegia. Symptoms of back injuries may not show up until days or weeks after the crash.
- Chest Injuries – The force of a seat belt or steering wheel slamming into you can cause serious chest injuries, such as a crushed rib cage.
- Fractures or Broken Bones – Broken bones can occur when the driver or passengers are slammed into the dashboard or ejected from the car.
- Facial Injuries – Broken glass and debris can cause cuts and lacerations to your face during an auto accident. Airbag deployment can also cause bruising and serious damage to the jaw, cheeks, and teeth.
Getting You Compensation
Auto injuries often involve costly current and future medical bills, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, and other losses that can hinder your life. You may require expensive long-term care and ongoing therapy that requires a large amount of money to truly cover your needs.
A Spokane vehicle crash attorney with our firm will be able to assess the hardships your accident has caused you and negotiate a fair payout. We’ll fight reluctant insurance companies and the other driver’s lawyers to make sure you’re fairly and fully compensated.
Contact a Spokane Auto Accident Lawyer
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we understand how an auto injury can affect your life for years after your accident. We also know car accident laws in Washington and how best to maximize your claim.
To speak with a Spokane auto injury lawyer, give us a call at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.