Spokane Auto Injury Lawyer
To get around Spokane, you need to use a vehicle, and sometimes vehicles can injure you. Whether it was a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus accident that injured you, a Spokane auto injury attorney can help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Auto accidents can be horrifying. And it doesn’t matter whether it was an accident with a small car or massive truck—your auto injury may affect your life for years to come. There’s the physical pain of broken bones, spine injuries, or traumatic brain injuries, and then there’s the financial toll these injuries can take.
If your auto accident was caused by a careless or negligent driver, you are suffering the consequences of his or her poor actions. But you can recover compensation for your medical bills, injury, and other losses.
Contact a Spokane auto injury attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates who will help you secure the compensation you’re entitled to for your injury. We’re here to help you recover the auto injury compensation you need to move on with your life.
Common Car Accident Injuries
An auto accident injury is generally serious and sometimes life-threatening. It’s best to seek medical attention immediately after your car accident, even if you feel your auto injury is minor. Sometimes, an auto crash injury is not discovered until days or weeks after the car accident, when symptoms are noticeable and the injury can be more dangerous.
The following are some common injuries that result from Spokane auto accidents, as well as the effects they can have on your body and your life:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Because an impact can cause the brain to bounce against the skull, brain injuries can range from minor concussions to major TBIs that cause long-term or permanent brain damage. Immediate medical attention is necessary because brain injuries often do not show up right after the auto accident.
- Neck and Spine Injuries – Auto accidents can cause whiplash and neck strain as your head bounces upon impact. Back injuries include damaged vertebrae, bone fractures, and spinal cord injuries, which sometimes cause paralysis like quadriplegia or paraplegia. Symptoms of back injuries may not show up until days or weeks after the crash.
- Chest Injuries – The force of a seat belt or steering wheel slamming into you during a car accident can cause serious chest injuries, such as a crushed rib cage.
- Fractures or Broken Bones – Broken bones can occur when the driver or passengers are slammed into the dashboard or ejected from the car during an accident.
- Facial Injuries – Broken glass and debris can cause cuts and lacerations to your face during an auto accident in Spokane. Airbag deployment can also cause bruising and serious damage to the jaw, cheeks, and teeth.
- Psychological Injuries – An injury to the mind may not be visible, but it can be just as serious as—if not more serious than—a physical auto accident injury. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and other forms of mental health trauma are common after serious car accidents, and you deserve compensation for these kinds of mental health effects.
If you believe you have suffered any of the above injuries or any kind of injury at all as a result of a Spokane car accident that was someone else’s fault, you deserve full and fair compensation right now. We know that, but the other side may pretend that isn’t true. We’ll make sure your side of the story is told in full so you can recover the compensation you know you deserve for your Spokane auto injury.
Getting You Compensation
An auto injury in Spokane often involves costly current and future medical bills, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, and other losses that can hinder your life. You may require expensive long-term care and ongoing therapy that requires a large amount of money to truly cover your needs.
A Spokane auto crash attorney with our firm will be able to assess the hardships your accident has caused you and negotiate a fair payout. Your car accident lawyer will fight reluctant insurance companies and the other driver’s lawyers to make sure you’re fairly and fully compensated for your injury.
How an Auto Collision and Injury Lawyer in Spokane Can Help
How will we do that? We’ll start by talking openly and honestly with you about your Spokane auto injury case, listening to every detail about the car accident you can share, and giving you a knowledgeable assessment of your chance of success and how much compensation you could receive if your auto injury claim is successful.
Then, your auto injury lawyer will start gathering evidence. This could include photos of the auto accident scene, videos from nearby traffic cameras, statements from witnesses, police records, your medical records, and testimony from expert witnesses. Each piece of evidence will be used to prove a different part of your injury claim, therefore supporting your need for full and fair compensation for your auto accident.
After that, it’s time to make a demand for the auto injury compensation you deserve. This demand will come in the form of a letter to either the other driver’s insurance company or the other driver or at-fault party himself or herself. If the other side is willing to accept our demand or negotiate fairly, your auto injury lawyer will advocate for a fair settlement for you and will not settle for less than you deserve.
If the other side won’t play ball, a Spokane auto injury attorney won’t hesitate to take them to court to get you every cent you deserve. But don’t worry—your injury attorney will prepare you for everything to expect if your Spokane auto injury claim goes to trial. And we’ll fight hard and do everything in our power to win for you.
Contact a Spokane Auto Accident Lawyer
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we understand how an auto injury can affect your life for years after your accident. We also know car accident laws in Washington and how best to maximize your claim. This knowledge isn’t easy to come by, but the good news is that you can put it to work for you by working with a qualified and experienced auto injury attorney from our law firm.
To speak with a Spokane auto accident injury lawyer, give our lawyers a call at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.