Roy Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
For their own safety, motorcyclists have to be aware of other drivers; unfortunately, other drivers don’t often extend that same courtesy to motorcycle riders. If you’ve been injured by a careless driver, get the help you need from a Roy motorcycle accident attorney.
While cars have protective metal and glass exteriors, motorcycles offer nothing of the sort. That’s why motorcycle crashes often lead to catastrophic injuries that can forever change riders’ lives.
Of course, far fewer motorcycle injuries would happen if other drivers obeyed traffic laws and drove carefully. Unfortunately, many drivers act carelessly and injure motorcyclists as a result.
It’s important that these drivers are held accountable, and it’s important that you receive the compensation you’re entitled to if you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash.
For help getting the compensation owed to you, work with a Roy motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
As if the injuries and expenses you have to deal with aren’t enough, you’re also likely to come up against some negative stereotypes as you pursue compensation for your motorcycle accident.
Insurance companies, as part of their effort to avoid compensating you fairly, may point to the false stereotype about motorcyclists being reckless drivers to place some of the blame on you. If the insurer is successful with this tactic, the value of your claim could shrink significantly.
Luckily, your Roy motorcycle crash attorney will know how to fight the insurer’s bias and make sure you’re treated fairly.
Valuing Your Roy Motorcycle Crash Claim
When it comes to the value of your claim, the bottom line is that you shouldn’t have to pay a penny of your own money on your recovery if someone else caused your accident.
With the help of your Roy motorcycle accident injury lawyer, you’ll assess the extent of all your damages and how they might continue to affect you in the future. Your attorney will also help you put a dollar value on damages that don’t hurt you financially but still impact your life.
After your Roy motorcycle wreck, you may be able to pursue compensation for any or all of the following damages:
- Medical Bills – Your claim should account for current and future medical expenses.
- Property Damage – If you’ve been seriously injured, your bike has likely suffered, too.
- Lost Wages – Any time you miss at work can be accounted for. If you’re unable to return to work because of your motorcycle crash injuries, you can pursue compensation for the income you would have earned.
- Lifestyle Adjustments – If you have to renovate your home to accommodate your injuries or disability, your claim should account for that expense.
- Pain and Suffering – Even if it doesn’t affect your wallet, your pain shouldn’t be swept under the rug. You deserve compensation for your physical suffering.
- Emotional Trauma – A motorcycle accident can lead to emotional scars that affect you for the rest of your life.
- Scarring and Disfigurement – Because motorcycle crash injuries can be so serious, many victims are left with visible scars that impact their self-esteem, their relationships, and their ability to get a job.
Call a Roy Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
For help building your claim, fighting the insurance company, and obtaining the compensation you’re owed, team up with a Roy motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates. To schedule a consultation, call us at 1-800-404-9000 or fill out the form below.