Richland Personal Injury Lawyer
Suffering a serious injury in an accident doesn’t have to bankrupt you. Find out how to collect compensation from the responsible party by speaking with a Richland personal injury lawyer.
After your injury, are you suffering financially as well as physically? Most accident victims do. A catastrophic injury can force you to miss time at work, hire people to help you, pay transportation expenses, and incur a mountain of medical bills. You should not have to suffer like this. The person who caused the accident should be financially accountable for your losses.
Proving what happened and why someone else was responsible are not easy tasks, however. At Craig Swapp & Associates, we help accident victims by proving that the incident was not their fault and demonstrating why they deserve maximum compensation. A Richland personal injury lawyer from our firm can build a case that delivers the compensation you need to pay for your recovery.
Serious Injury Cases Take Many Forms
If you were injured in any type of accident, you might have grounds to seek compensation. Every Richland personal injury lawyer in our office has experience helping injured victims in a variety of different case types:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes – If you were hit by a car or motorcycle, it’s very likely that the other driver or the insurer will try to blame you for the crash. We can protect your rights and prevent blame from being shifted in your direction.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents – Knowing your legal rights is critical after getting hit by a commercial vehicle, such as a bus or semi-truck. Since you may need to sue a government entity, you will need a lawyer who knows the special procedures and requirements these cases demand.
- Premises Liability – Property owners have a duty to keep their property and grounds in safe condition. Failure to do so could result in a slip-and-fall or other accident that leads to a serious injury, giving the visitor the option to seek compensation.
- Dog Bites – Dogs can bite in a number of different circumstances, but if you were attacked unprovoked and had the right to be on the property, you can hold the owner responsible.
- Medical Malpractice – Proving that a doctor harmed you through negligence is not easy, but it can be done with help from a skilled medical malpractice attorney.
Don’t worry if your accident type doesn’t appear in the list above. We can help you regardless of scenario as long as someone else was at fault for what happened.
Contact a Richland Injury Lawyer
Seeking legal representation after an injury means that you’ll have an advocate on your side to ensure that your legal rights are protected and that you get as much money as possible for your injuries. It is wise to have someone negotiate on your behalf so that you can get the most for your claim, without worrying about leaving anything on the table.