Renton Truck Accident Lawyer
Get in touch to find out how a Renton truck crash lawyer can help you.
Semi-trucks are an normal part of highway travel, but if you get hit by one, the situation could become deadly. You have the right to hold the at-fault party financially accountable, and you may need a Renton truck accident lawyer to help you do it.
The attorneys at Craig Swapp & Associates have the legal knowledge and experience to make sure you’re fairly compensated for your injuries and damages.
What Causes Big Rig Crashes in Renton?
Collisions with semi-trucks have many causes, and speeding is one of the most common. The trucking industry is important, but a trucker driving an 18-wheeler hastily is never a good thing.
Obviously, there are other causes and sometimes more than one at a time, but it’s possible the driver did nothing wrong and someone else is to blame. We’ll investigate every detail of your Renton truck crash and the vehicles involved. We’ll also research the companies associated with the trucking company and the history of the driver.
Some possible truck accident causes are listed below:
- Packed driving schedules that lead to speeding
- Distracted, drowsy, drunk, or drugged truckers
- Poorly secured or unbalanced loads that cause the truck to lose control or the cargo to hit you or land in your path.
- Part failure or bad installation
- Design or manufacturing defects
- Unsafe road conditions like potholes, faded lane markings, covered signs, and uneven shoulders and lanes
- Debris in the road
- Construction zone and company negligence
- Another vehicle altogether
Fault in Renton Commercial Truck Wrecks
There are sometimes a dozen companies involved with commercial trucks, and any one of them might have had some part in your accident. There are many other possible situations in which none of these companies is to blame, and it was the government or a construction company the whole time.
Fault for your Renton 18-wheeler accident may reside with any of the following parties:
- Trucking companies
- Truck owners
- Truck drivers
- Cargo loaders
- Truck and part manufacturers
- Big rig mechanics and installers
- Other drivers on the road
- Construction companies
- Government road authorities
Common 18-Wheeler Accident Injuries
Because of how big the average 18-wheeler is, your injuries could be significant. A serious injury to any number of body parts could begin a lifetime of learning how to live all over again. Your Renton semi-truck wreck lawyer will work with your healthcare providers to identify the injuries you’ve suffered and how they will heal.
The following are some examples of injuries often seen in truck accidents:
- Head and facial impacts
- Neck, back, and spine injuries
- Severely broken bones
- Severed limbs
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Large-area burns
- Emotional trauma
Maximizing Your Compensation
Your hospital bills and missed wages alone will be nightmarish, but you’ve lost more than that. Your non-economic damages might be far worse to you than anything else. We’ll ensure you’re compensated as fairly as possible for the following potential damages after your Renton truck accident:
- Short- and long-term medical expenses
- Current and projected income loss
- Disability accommodations
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Loss of companionship, consortium, and support
- Property destruction
- Wrongful death
Consult with a Renton Semi-Truck Accident Attorney
You need the best team for you because you deserve to be comfortable with your attorney. Visit Craig Swapp & Associates and sit down with a Renton truck accident lawyer. You can schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation by calling us at 1-800-404-9000 or putting your information into the form below.