Touch Below for a free case review
  • Get help for any type of injury case
  • With our help, you’ll get paid for all the losses
  • Your case evaluation is easy, fast and free

GET HELP NOW

You make a no-pressure decision to move forward or not.

GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

Post Falls Car Accident Lawyer

If you’ve been hurt in an auto collision and need help seeking compensation for your injuries, a Post Falls car crash lawyer can help you file a successful claim for compensation.

Being involved in a car crash can be a truly stunning experience, even if the accident seemed minor. Because a crash wasn’t an event you were prepared for, you may not know what to do or what steps to take in the days and weeks following the crash.

The attorneys at Craig Swapp & Associates are well-informed about the personal injury claim process and can explain what will happen next with your personal injury claim. You don’t have to fight for your rightful compensation alone. A Post Falls car accident lawyer can support you through this challenging time.

Determine the Value of Your Claim

Among the many steps you and your Post Falls car wreck lawyer will take will be identifying and assessing the value of all of your damages. This is a critical step because, in the end, you have to present a compensation amount that will satisfy you and make sure you’re covered. The other side isn’t going to voluntarily give you more compensation than you demand in your claim.

But how do you assign a value to your damages? Some are easier than others. For instance, your medical bills should be covered, and reaching an exact price on your hospital stay will be relatively straightforward. But what if you require ongoing treatment? Your attorney will help you calculate the expense of that so it’s included in your claim.

We’ll also help you place a reasonable value on non-financial damages, such as the emotional trauma you’re facing because of another driver’s negligence.

The following are some other damages for which you may be able to recover compensation:

  • Vehicle replacement or repair
  • Lost income during your recovery
  • Future lost wages because of a diminished capacity to work
  • Pain and suffering
  • Reduced quality of life

Be Cautious of the Insurers

Contrary to popular belief, the insurance company is not on your side. We recommend consulting with your attorney before engaging in any sort of in-depth communication with an insurer because insurance adjusters are infamous for taking any statement you make and using it against you when you file your claim for compensation.

Idaho recognizes comparative negligence, which means you will only be compensated for the portion of the accident that you are not responsible for. For example, if you were found to be 20 percent at fault and the other driver was 80 percent at fault, you would only be entitled to 80 percent of the compensation awarded to you.

As you can see, it’s in the insurance company’s best interest to make you seem more at fault so it loses less money in your settlement. Your Post Falls car crash lawyer with negotiate with the insurer for you and put a stop to any attempt to put unwarranted blame on you.

Consult with a Post Falls Car Accident Attorney

At Craig Swapp & Associates, we’re proud of our qualified and experienced attorneys and how they help victims like you find justice. If you’re ready to fight back against those who wronged you, reach out to a Post Falls car accident lawyer who will put your needs first. To schedule your no-cost appointment to discuss the details of your case, fill out the form below or call us today at 1-800-404-9000.