Pocatello Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Don’t let the injuries caused by a motorcycle collision leave you bankrupt. Get the compensation your recovery demands by working with a Pocatello motorcycle accident lawyer.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, speaking with a Pocatello motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates may be within your best interests. It’s unfortunate, but not all motorists keep an eye out for bikers. Accidents involving motor vehicle drivers striking motorcyclists because they didn’t realize that they were too close to them are becoming more common.
However, even with the best medical and automobile insurance, there is always a chance that your bills will not be covered at 100 percent. This can leave you and your family in a lurch, especially if you have lost income because of the aftermath of the wreck. Rest assured that we are prepared to handle your personal injury case with diligence and dedication.
Causes of Motorcycle Crashes
Motorcycle accidents can happen anywhere for a variety of reasons. They can occur because of road defects, problems with the motorcycle itself, or by a decision that a passenger or another driver made. Some of the main causes of motorcycle accidents that will need to be considered by your Pocatello motorcycle accident lawyer are described below:
- Failure to Yield – Many multiple-vehicle motorcycle crashes are caused by a driver of a passenger vehicle who violated the right-of-way of a motorcyclist or turned into the lane of a motorcycle driver.
- Drivers Not Seeing Motorcyclists – Some motorcycle accidents are caused by motor vehicle drivers who pull out or change lanes without looking both ways.
- Distracted Driving – These motor vehicle drivers do not see motorcyclists because their attention is focused on something else, thereby causing serious crashes.
- Road Defects – Potholes, large cracks in the road, and other defects can cause a serious accident.
Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Collisions
A motorcyclist involved in an accident can be hurt as a result of the impact from the wreck, flying debris, or from being thrown from the bike. Some of the more common injuries incurred that a Pocatello motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm can help you with include the following:
- Head injuries, including concussions, traumatic brain injuries, skull fractures, brain hemorrhages, or contusions
- Broken bones and fractures
- Road rash, such as bruises, cuts, or abrasions received from being thrown off the bike
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
Because of these injuries, you may need expensive medical care, and you will likely be put through a great deal of pain. Some of the most serious injuries can disable or disfigure you for the rest of your life.
A Pocatello Motorcycle Crash Attorney Can Help
The driver who caused your motorcycle crash can be held legally responsible for any injuries that occur. The negligent party can be ordered to compensate you for your expenses—if fault can be successfully and thoroughly proven.
A Pocatello motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you file a personal injury claim and recover what is rightfully yours, whether through an out-of-court settlement or in a court of law. Call us today at 1-800-404-9000 or complete the form below to schedule your free consultation.