Pasco Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Don’t let the injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash put your financial wellbeing at risk. Get fully compensated by working with a Pasco motorcycle accident lawyer.
A motorcycle wreck can be horrifying to experience. The sheer size and weight of other motor vehicles can lead to catastrophic and devastating injuries that can affect you and your family for a long time into the future. Not only may your life be put on hold from your injuries, your financial security might also be at stake due to the high cost of medical care.
Like most crashes, motorcycle wrecks are usually caused by negligence. Motorcyclists have a negative stereotype among much of the public, as bikers are often seen as reckless and dangerous drivers. However, statistics show that motorcycle riders are more aware of their surroundings and take safety more seriously than drivers of cars and trucks.
If you were a victim of a motorcycle wreck, a Pasco motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates can help you prove fault and guide you on taking the steps to recover compensation for the damages you incurred.
Identify the Cause of Your Motorcycle Crash
Motorcycle accidents are often both sudden and devastating. They can happen in many different ways. You probably have many questions and are concerned about how to verify causation and prove fault for your collision.
A Pasco motorcycle accident lawyer from our office will help you throughout the process by meticulously investigating your crash to confirm cause and determine who was negligent.
Your accident could have happened in any one of the following scenarios:
- Changing Lanes Unsafely – Cars and trucks failing to use signals or unaware of blind spots when changing lanes
- Excessive Speed – Speeding vehicles cannot react properly or stop in time
- Driving While Intoxicated – Drivers who drive while intoxicated are grossly negligent if they cause your accident
- Left-Turn Crashes – Vehicles failing to yield to oncoming traffic
- Hazardous Road Conditions – Cracked roads, potholes, obstructions, and lack of necessary signals and signs
- Motorcycle Defective Parts – Defective motorcycle parts or tires may allow you to hold the parts manufacturer accountable
Compensation and Your Insurance Claim
Because motorcycle riders are often labeled as reckless, the insurance company will likely do what they can to place partial blame onto you and lessen the value of your claim.
To avoid this, your Pasco motorcycle accident lawyer will battle it out with the insurers to obtain the fair and full compensation you deserve. We will prepare your case for trial from day one and be prepared should it become necessary.
To recover the losses you are entitled to, we will examine all of your economic and non-economic losses and ensure that they are fully factored into your compensation. Damages you may be entitled to claim may include the following if they apply to your case:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent disfigurement
Contact a Pasco Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Craig Swapp & Associates understands the difficulty you are experiencing after a motorcycle crash. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a Pasco motorcycle accident lawyer, contact us online through the form below or call 1-800-404-9000.