Lehi Truck Accident Lawyer
If you were injured by a negligent semi-truck driver, you have the right to financial compensation. To get the most from your claim, work with a Lehi truck accident lawyer.
If the injuries and damages sustained in a commercial trucking wreck have left you in financial distress and unsure of what to do next, know that you have legal options available for seeking compensation. If someone else was responsible for the crash, you might have the option to file a personal injury claim seeking financial compensation.
It’s not easy to know how much money will cover all of your losses, however; nor is the legal process without hurdles and challenges. By working with a Lehi truck accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates, you can simplify the process while maximizing your chance of successfully recovering the monetary compensation you need.
Who Was Responsible for the Semi-Truck Accident?
We’ll first need to determine who caused the crash, how they were responsible, and what evidence is available to support your claim. Negligence is often complicated in tractor-trailer wrecks, as multiple parties tend to be involved in maintaining and operating these vehicles. Any of these parties could have been negligent and responsible for what happened to you, and we’ll need to name them all in your personal injury lawsuit.
These are just a few of the different entities that might be at fault and need to be considered by your Lehi truck accident lawyer:
- The trucker for any reckless driving behaviors, such as cell phone use, speeding, or intoxication
- The trucking company for negligent hiring, poor truck maintenance, and reckless business practices, such as encouraging truckers to drive long distances without rest
- The maintenance company for inadequately performing their job
- The cargo’s owner if they failed to inform the carrier of any dangerous freight
- The government entity in charge of road maintenance if hazardous conditions contributed to the crash
Recover All of Your Losses and Damages
Because 18-wheelers are so much larger than passenger vehicles, the injuries and damages caused tend to be catastrophic. If you weren’t responsible, you shouldn’t have to foot the bill to recover from these damages. Our firm can help you recover full compensation for all of your financial losses and lost quality of life.
These are just a few of the items that you might be able to include in your demand for compensation:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost income, wages, and earning potential
- Transportation costs and caregiver expenses
- Vehicle repair and other property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Lehi 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer
Commercial truck accidents might be complicated, overwhelming affairs, but getting compensated afterward shouldn’t have to be. Craig Swapp & Associates can handle the legal hassles and ensure that your claim is handled effectively, efficiently, and successfully.
To discuss your case in detail with a knowledgeable Lehi truck accident lawyer, give our office a call at 1-800-404-9000 and schedule a free consultation. You can also arrange a time by completing the contact form found at the bottom of this page.