Federal Way Personal Injury Lawyer
Your injuries deserve attention and warrant compensation. To get that compensation, call a Federal Way injury lawyer.
Suffering from an injury is frustrating. But what’s even more frustrating is the medical bills and decreased quality of life that follow. Luckily, there’s a simple way to rectify this issue: filing a personal injury claim against the person who caused your injuries
This endeavor isn’t something you can easily handle alone, though. For help, get in touch with a Federal Way personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
Minor injuries are a normal part of life. That’s why many accident victims worry about whether they actually have grounds to take legal action for their injuries. While there are some instances in which you won’t have a viable case, in general, if you can prove that the other party was responsible for your damages, you have a personal injury case.
To better understand what makes up this area of the law, consider some of the most common types of cases our injury lawyers in Federal Way handle:
- Car Accidents – Whenever an individual or entity causes harm to another person on the road, the victim has the right to seek compensation. This may be a manufacturer who put out a faulty vehicle, a government agency that failed to maintain safe road conditions, or another motorist who was driving recklessly.
- Medical Malpractice – These cases can be filed whenever a healthcare provider fails to maintain a standard of safety for patients. This may include an improper diagnosis, mistakes during surgery, or faulty administration of drugs.
- Defective Products – When you purchase a product, you assume you will be safe using it. When you aren’t, and you sustain injuries as a result, you can file a claim against the manufacturer.
- Premises Liability – The same standard of safety is required for property owners. They are required to ensure their grounds are safe for entry, regardless of whether they’re residential or commercial.
- Workplace Accidents – Employees have the right to assume their job environment and duties will not get them injured. This is true even for the more dangerous fields, such as the construction industry. Under some circumstances, injured workers may be able to file outside the workers compensation system.
Recoverable Damages in Federal Way Injury Claims
As an injury victim, you’ll have enough on your plate to worry about. The last things you should also have to be concerned with are your finances and healthcare. Luckily, with the assistance of your Federal Way injury attorney, obtaining the benefits you need can be easy.
Some of the damages we might be able to secure for you include the following:
- Coverage for medical care expenses
- Property damage costs
- Compensation for lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Wrongful death benefits
- Pain and suffering
Call a Federal Way Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re struggling after an accident, our team at Craig Swapp & Associates would be happy to offer the guidance you need. We will represent your interests during the proceedings so you can focus on your recovery.
Get in touch with a Federal Way personal injury lawyer today about setting up a meeting. You can reach us by phone at 1-800-404-9000 or by filling out the online contact form at the bottom of the page.