Boise Train Accident Lawyer
Whether you were hurt in the station or during an actual derailment, the damages you suffer can dramatically change your life for the worse. Get fully compensated by working with a Boise train accident lawyer.
In many busy cities, people rely on commuter and light-rail trains to get where they need to go. Obviously, we’ve come a long way; trains are faster, more advanced technologically, and connect us to more places than we ever thought possible. All of this expansion, however, hasn’t saved us from the occasional train accident.
The best course of action in a situation like this is to hire a lawyer who can fight on your behalf to recover compensation to cover your expenses. An experienced Boise train accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates will take all of the necessary steps to investigate the incident and get you the settlement you deserve.
Investigating a Commuter Train Wreck for Negligence
It seems like a no-brainer that the train conductor is the person at fault for the accident, right? Well it may not be that simple. The first step in finding fault is to determine the cause. Any number of things could have caused a train accident:
- Conductor Negligence – Including the conductor being distracted, fatigued, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Faulty Equipment – Whether it be a faulty part on the train or on the rail
- Rail Hazards – Including construction hazards left on or near the track
- Motorist Negligence – A motorist that stopped on a train track causing a collision or the conductor to slow down rapidly
The listed possible causes come with many potential parties that may be at fault. Let’s look at the faulty equipment on the train or on the rail. Your Boise train accident lawyer will investigate all of the potential parties that may be responsible:
- The manufacturers of the faulty part
- Any mechanics or technicians responsible for safety checks
- Any safety crew members who overlooked the faulty equipment
- Any employees or the train company for knowing that the part was faulty and cutting corners
There may be even more to investigate than the above, so it’s important that you have a lawyer to thoroughly go through the evidence. After determining the parties at fault, your lawyer will move on to compensation.
Compensation and Your Light-Rail Train Accident Claim
The train wreck may have caused you multiple severe injuries. Even injuries that seem minor could have significant consequences later in life. You may be thinking that the train company has insurance to cover these types of things. Well, that’s true, but the insurance companies want to settle quickly and for as little money as possible.
Your Boise train accident lawyer is there to ensure that your injuries are covered, as well as any other financial and non-economic damages you experience:
- Lost wages, income, or earning potential if your injuries prevent you from working
- Any rehabilitation or physical therapy you need
- Loss of quality of life
- Cost of repairing or replacing personal property
Contact a Boise Train Wreck Attorney
Don’t let a train accident go from bad to worse when you’re injured and left undercompensated. Speak with a Boise train accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates during a free consultation by filling out the form below or by calling us at 1-800-404-9000.