Best Car Accident Attorney Near Me | Craig Swapp & Associates
Touch Below for a free case review
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9 Slide 10 Slide 11 Slide 12 Slide 13 Slide 14 Slide 15 Slide 16 Slide 17 Slide 18
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

Best Car Accident Attorney Near Me

After a car accident, you’ll need help getting back on your feet. You’ve been seriously injured and now you’re struggling to secure the full compensation you deserve for your losses. Unfortunately, without the right help for your claim, you could be left holding the bill for your auto collision.

When you need help filing a claim, you’ll need to ask, “Who is the best car accident attorney near me?” Our experienced team of lawyers at Craig Swapp & Associates has years of experience helping auto wreck injury victims obtain the funds they deserve for a wreck they didn’t cause.

Seeking Your Best Options

When you’ve been hit by another driver, you’ll need to seek out the best options for your claim. You’ll likely want a lawyer you can trust to gather evidence, build a strong claim in your favor, and fight for you in court, if necessary.

For example, when you’re injured in a car accident, the other person might be at fault and should cover all the accident-related expenses, but you’re struggling to prove it. You’ll need an attorney who’s willing to put in the extra work and seek evidence for your claim.

We’re committed to working diligently for our clients. We understand that car crash claims aren’t always easy to prove, which is why we’re equipped with the necessary resources to track down additional evidence, such as traffic cameras, police reports and eyewitness statements. It just takes one call, that’s all.

You Need Someone to Fight Back

Unfortunately, a claim isn’t only about proving that the other driver caused the accident. You’ll also need to prove that you weren’t responsible for any part of the wreck. Otherwise, your compensation could be at risk.

For example, in many states, your compensation may be reduced based on the percentage of fault you’re found for the accident. So, if you were talking on the phone when the accident happened, they may claim you were 10 percent at fault, leaving you with only 90 percent of your compensation, which can translate into thousands of dollars that could be vital for your full recovery.

Get the Best Help After a Crash

When you’re injured in an auto crash, you don’t want to be stuck struggling to get the full compensation you deserve. You want to be able to focus on your recovery and the healing process. Unfortunately, if you don’t have the help you need, you could lose part or all your settlement for the crash.

That’s why it’s advised to secure the best car accident attorney near you to help. At Craig Swapp & Associates, we understand how tough it can be to recover without maximum funds to your medical costs and living expenses while you recover. Without that compensation, you could be left paying for damages that the at-fault party should be responsible for.

If you’re not sure where to turn, seek out a lawyer today for a free consultation. Reach out by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by completing the online form below.

Craig Swapp & Associates
9980 S 300 W Suite 400, Sandy, UT 84070
Map / Directions ? Phone Number: (800) 404-9000