Ask An Attorney Monday: What About Getting My Car Fixed or If My Car Is Totaled? | Craig Swapp & Associates
Touch Below for a free case review
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Craig Swapp and Associates Free Consultation
Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9 Slide 10 Slide 11 Slide 12 Slide 13 Slide 14 Slide 15 Slide 16 Slide 17 Slide 18

What about getting my car fixed or if my car is totaled?

Attorney: Most collision claims can be resolved by dealing directly with either your own insurance company or the adverse driver’s insurance company. A few things to remember: First, you have the right to a rental car paid by the liability insurer while your vehicle is being repaired. Second, you have the right to be compensated for any loss in value due to the vehicle being in a collision. Third, you also have the right to use a repair shop of your choosing over the insurance company’s ‘authorized’ repair shop. And finally, if your car is totaled by the accident, you are entitled to the fair market value of your vehicle plus tax and title.

Craig Swapp & Associates
9980 S 300 W Suite 400, Sandy, UT 84070
Map / Directions ? Phone Number: (800) 404-9000