Accident Attorney Free Consultation
You’ve been injured in an accident, and you believe your injury was due to someone’s negligence—what should you do? You should start by contacting an accident attorney for a free consultation. Discussing your case with an injury lawyer from our firm can help you determine whether you have a case and how much your case might be worth.
Why do we offer free case consultations? Because you need to know if filing a personal injury claim for your damages would be worth your time. We also work on a contingency fee basis for personal injury cases. That means that you don’t pay us unless we win your case.
What Types of Cases Can We Help With?
The personal injury attorneys at Craig Swapp & Associates have experience handling all types of cases, from car crashes to slip-and-fall accidents. Here’s a look at a few of the types of injury cases we’ve helped clients recover losses for:
- Auto Collisions – Damages often result from car crash injuries, and a negligent driver is usually the cause.
- Premises Liability – Slip-and-falls, dog bites, electrocutions, and pool accidents are just a few examples of premises liability cases.
- Defective or Dangerous Products – Examples include dangerous drugs, poorly manufactured vehicle parts, and unsafe cleaning products.
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries – These injuries can impact the rest of your life, and obtaining compensation may be necessary to provide for your future.
- Workplace Accidents – If negligence was involved in your on-the-job accident, you could be eligible to file a personal injury claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Craig Swapp & Associates
Get in touch with an accident attorney at our firm to schedule your free consultation. The attorneys at Craig Swapp & Associates have experience handling various types of personal injury cases.
We’re able to investigate your accident to determine the cause and who is liable. We will gather documentation and evidence to prove your claim and then negotiate a settlement to get you the fair compensation you need for your injury.
To get started, call 1-800-404-9000 or complete the contact form at the bottom of this page.