Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you suffered a personal injury due to the negligent actions of another person? Are you unsure how to recover financially from the costs of the accident? Do you feel that the insurance company is avoiding payment of a full and fair settlement?
These and other questions may be on your mind as you deal with recovering from a personal injury. At Craig Swapp & Associates, an aggressive Spokane personal injury lawyer has the experience and confidence to win the compensation you deserve under Washington and Idaho law. For a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-404-9000 or contact us on-line.
Personal injury cases can involve any type of accident that is caused by negligent people or businesses. Typically, we get involved with:
Personal Injury Lawyer
Salt Lake City Personal Injury Lawyer
Boise Personal Injury Lawyer
Vehicular accidents involving cars, commercial trucks, semi-trailer trucks, buses, light rail, trains, taxis, and school buses
Two-wheel vehicle accidents involving motorcycles and bicycles
Pedestrian accidents including crosswalk or “innocent bystander” accidents
Recreational accidents involving boats, ATVs and unsafe amusement park rides
Animal attacks, including dog bites
Nursing home abuse of yourself or loved ones
Unsafe homes, buildings and property that cause injuries
Serious burns resulting from unsafe storage of gasoline, chemicals or other flammable materials, or use of fireworks
Wrongful death where negligence resulted in the death of the victim
Defective medical products or dangerous prescription drugs marketed to an unsuspecting public
A Spokane personal injury lawyer will thoroughly investigate your accident and build a case against the negligent party’s insurance company. Our aim is to win a financial award for you or your family that will fully compensate you for the costs and injuries of the accident:
- All medical bills submitted by your doctors, chiropractor or physical therapist
- Costs associated with the emergency room, hospital, special therapy sessions or diagnostic tests
- All wages and income losses due to the accident
- Compensation for any household duties performed by others
- Pain and suffering from the accident
- Permanent injuries, such as scars or physical limitations
- Future medical care or procedures
If you’ve been injured from a negligent situation, here’s what you should do:
1) If possible, take photos or video at the time of the accident, even if you only have access to a cell phone camera.
2) Seek medical attention immediately (to help your recovery and document your injuries).
3) Secure any evidence of the accident (keep it in a safe location), this includes the damaged vehicle and any damaged personal items.
4) Do not give any statement to the insurance company without first checking with legal counsel.
5) Contact Craig Swapp & Associates immediately at 1-800-404-9000 (or use our internet submission form) and discuss your case with a Spokane personal injury lawyer about protecting your legal rights. Our attorney will assess the strengths of your case and advise you how to proceed. There is no cost or obligation when you speak with us.
6) Follow your doctor’s orders so that you can recover as soon as possible. Begin a file to keep your medical records and bills safe.
Contact a Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact us today at 1-800-404-9000 or submit your details online. When you engage a Spokane personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates on your behalf, we are determined to help you get medically and financially whole.