Salt Lake City Personal Injury Lawyer
An Accident Can Happen to You
In Utah, personal injury accidents can happen at any time. The media constantly issue stories about dangerous prescription drugs or unsafe medical devices being sold to the Utah public. Vehicular accidents are on the rise due to the state’s already crowded freeways, highways and streets. With Utah known for its recreational opportunities, many recreationists are injured or killed each year due to the negligent actions of others. Other dangers can be found simply in your neighborhood with dangerous premises, animal attacks or serious burns from fireworks.
If you’ve been injured through another person’s negligence, it’s critically important that you have legal counsel before dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies have lawyers on their side to protect their financial interests, so it’s important you protect your legal rights and future settlement claim with an experienced Salt Lake City personal injury lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates.
Your Craig Swapp & Associates Salt Lake City personal injury lawyer can help you with any type of personal injury case, including:
- Auto accidents
- Commercial truck and semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle and scooter accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Public transportation accidents (involving buses, trains, light rail, school buses, taxis, vans, etc.)
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Nursing home abuse
- Dangerous premises
- Serious burns
- Wrongful death
- Dangerous medical products
- Dangerous prescription drugs
What do you do if you’ve been injured due to the negligent actions of another person? Call a Salt Lake City personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates at 800-404-9000 or contact us online using our online case submission form. Simply give us a brief description of what happened, the extent of your injuries and the name of the negligent party (or insurance company). We’ll take it from there.
At Craig Swapp & Associates, our job is to get you fair and full compensation for:
- Your doctor, medical and hospital bills
- Special services needed for your recovery, such as physical therapy or chiropractic care
- Any lost income and wages
- Costs associated with paid help for household responsibilities
- The pain and suffering associated with your recovery
- Any permanent injuries (including scars) or future medical care
Contact a Salt Lake City Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact us today. After hearing the facts, we’ll outline the strengths of your case and let you know your best legal options. If you decide to retain Craig Swapp & Associates as your legal representative, rest assured that we’ll be by your side in your fight for justice from the insurance company. Talk to an experienced Salt Lake City personal injury lawyer for a free, no-obligation consultation.