Drug Related Charges
Drug Possession Attorney
Many police agencies and local prosecutors consider the use and distribution of drugs a serious offense. In many cases, they look to make examples of those charged with drug-related crimes, such as drug usage, distribution of controlled substances or illegal drugs, or even possession of drug paraphernalia. In some jurisdictions, even the use or possession of marijuana is seen as a serious crime.
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we’ll fight for you when you’ve been charged with:
• Use or possession of illegal drugs or other controlled substances
• Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Selling or transporting drugs
• Manufacture of illegal drugs or controlled substances
• Possessing or using marijuana
If you or someone you know needs a drug possession attorney or drug crime lawyer, you need legal help right away from the experienced criminal drug defense attorneys at Craig Swapp & Associates. Contact us today by calling 1-800-404-9000 or by sending us details of your case by using our convenient on-line form.