Career Opportunities at Craig Swapp & Associates
Craig Swapp & Associates seeks hardworking, dedicated employees in the following positions:
At this time no positions are available, but you are welcome to submit your resume to us and we will keep it on file for future opportunities.
– Experienced personal injury attorney, preferably with litigation experience. Licensed to practice law in Utah, Washington or Idaho preferred.
– Experienced paralegal working for our Litigation Department; requires paralegal education and 3 to 5 years experience; personal injury experience a plus.
– Duties include answering phone and greeting clients; requires good telephone etiquette and a pleasant demeanor; must be able to handle high volume of telephone calls at times and be able to use a computer; (Spanish language skills a plus).
– Duties include interviewing potential clients on the telephone; must have good telephone etiquette and be a quick study; position requires confidence and good computer skills; Spanish language a plus.
– Duties include traveling to and meeting with potential clients, gathering accident and medical information, and explaining contracts; must have basic computer and photography skills; the position requires a good driving record; Spanish language a plus.
– Duties include working with existing clients, monitoring their medical progress, and gathering medical and police records; ability to multi-task using the computer and telephone is essential; experience in the medical or insurance fields is helpful; Spanish language a plus..
Please submit your resume, professional and personal references, and salary history to Craig Swapp & Associates via email, fax or mail:
9980 S. 300 W. #400
Sandy UT 84070
Craig Swapp & Associates is an EOE employer.